Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the replies - they are basically the same I got before. At the moment I played 14 ingame weeks - nothing happens. In total I played five runs (all of them about 20 ingame weeks), and only could trigger it the very first time, without actually understanding how.
You can scum it by going to sleep on Friday and, if the event doesn't trigger, go back to before you went to sleep and press * to reroll the RNG and trying again.

Reactions: ffive and ray3dave

darksaga666

Apr 30, 2019
Anyone interested in a 'slightly' modified version of the game, v0.5.0l, doing basically 3 things:
  • Longer sex encounters
  • Additional 'sexy clothes'
  • Few additional things to 'spice' things up...
???

I've seen complains in the thread about 'encounters being too short' and 'too few sexy clothes', found both 'issues' needing improvement myself, so I modded my 'local game'...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone interested in a 'slightly' modified version of the game, v0.5.0l, doing basically 3 things:
  • Longer sex encounters
???

I've seen complains in the thread about 'encounters being too short' and 'too few sexy clothes', found both 'issues' needing improvement myself, so I modded my 'local game'...

One i think would be good, is for sexy clothes to be a preset for npc characters, or if you are in a relationship you can ask a partner to dress more sexy/nerdy/goth/ sporty, ect. Maybe even going on a date with them to the mall and you buy them clothes.

Mar 17, 2020
There's some escalation after 90 days in game or so, at least in the sense some different events are added.
I see. I'm in meltember 9th and there's only a loop of the same 3-4 dares, she's absolutely maxed out but I cannot even hang out with her, just do the same dares.

I think I pretty much did all the content available, since nothing goes forward.

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I see. I'm in meltember 9th and there's only a loop of the same 3-4 dares, she's absolutely maxed out but I cannot even hang out with her, just do the same dares.

I think I pretty much did all the content available, since nothing goes forward.
The thing is: there's a lot of grinding for a lot of things apparently. Makes really hard to know what there is and what's possible.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
  • Longer sex encounters
???

This is really, cool, can you tell what lines you need to change for the Sex Encounter changes of number 1.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
  • Longer sex encounters
???

Sounds good, BUT
1.doesn't that lead to speed clicking through endless sex action that does not change at all? What annoys me a lot in my current game is that the partners keep giving oral sex for ages and bring my female mc to series of orgasms, but it's not possible at all to come back and finally complete the scene. The sex mechanics are pretty tiring...

2. if it is just outfits I doubt it will be fun, as reactions / dialogue in relation to outfits would be great. Plus your - very nice choices - simply more or less slutty items of clothing (all great so far) that don't really leave much room for fun without a story around them. That's why my suggestion so far has been to invent outfits that provoke "accidental exposure".
My favorite idea would be that the "Sewing" ability is implemented into the game and, depending on the level of depravity, the MC starts to be dissatisfied with the boring outfits and tries out altering them him/herself - failure included with funny results (crop top that is too short for example)

3. Sounds good. For example someone suggested quite a long time ago "I love to fuck" instead of "I like to fuck", which I would prefer as well, it just makes more sense to me to put it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: domdale

darksaga666

Apr 30, 2019
This is really, cool, can you tell what lines you need to change for the Sex Encounter changes of number 1.
It's not that simple, as there needs to be some change to some logic. I'll post the zipped modded version below and a short instruction how you can adjust the limits to your liking.

Sounds good, BUT
1.doesn't that lead to speed clicking through endless sex action that does not change at all? What annoys me a lot in my current game is that the partners keep giving oral sex for ages and bring my female mc to series of orgasms, but it's not possible at all to come back and finally complete the scene. The sex mechanics are pretty tiring...
True to some extent, but everybody has a preference. In my eyes the vanilla encounters are too short and end too abruptly.
Below, I'll post a short instruction how to adjust the 'orgasm limit' in the modded code easily to your liking for female/male pcs and nps.

2. if it is just outfits I doubt it will be fun, as reactions / dialogue in relation to outfits would be great. Plus your - very nice choices - simply more or less slutty items of clothing (all great so far) that don't really leave much room for fun without a story around them. That's why my suggestion so far has been to invent outfits that provoke "accidental exposure".
My favorite idea would be that the "Sewing" ability is implemented into the game and, depending on the level of depravity, the MC starts to be dissatisfied with the boring outfits and tries out them himself - failure included with funny results (crop top that is too short for example)
As far as I've seen in the code:
The author of the game tries to make the clothing system and the reactions of npcs of what you are wearing as dynamic as possible. Adding new clothes with 'different' or 'unexpected' 'body part coverages' should be reflected automatically.
Of course there's a BUT here:
To adjust for additional coverage options, the code needs adjustment. Here, I didn't check much of the used code. The relevant code is a 'big mess'/'big blob', as it meshes html, javascript and some logic to generate the expected in game output. One example are 'sheer panties' and 'sheer bras', see my remarks below.

3. Sounds good. For example someone suggested quite a long time ago "I love to fuck" instead of "I like to fuck", which I would prefer as well, it just makes more sense to me to put it that way.
As far as I've seen: those changes are easily and quickly done, once you've identified a certain phrase in the code. Try the modded version, you should 'notice' some of the changes I've made.

I've attached the modded version of v0.5.0l via the forum, see at the bottom of this post.
  • This version should be compatible with all save files that you have and you can easily import them. Importing save files from the modded version back to vanilla will lead to issues as you will potentially have missing clothes, unless you sell them.
  • I didn't see any game breaking issues in playing the modded version for 2+ hours, but who knows...

Last edited:

Flugigigu

Aug 27, 2021
  • Longer sex encounters
???

What is really missing about this game is that npcs mostly don't interact with you, the player has to initiate most interactions. Would be a real game changer if npcs would try to hit on the player and treat you differently if depending on your clothes. Right now you can not have a passive or introverted player and wait for the world do stuff with you. Also even dangerzone npcs are not forceful, you always have the last word, which is really boring.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Will non consentual sex be added at some point?
And not just "forceful" during the act but like being forced at all (or being forceful)?

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
What is really missing about this game is that npcs mostly don't interact with you, the player has to initiate most interactions. Would be a real game changer if npcs would try to hit on the player and treat you differently if depending on your clothes. Right now you can not have a passive or introverted player and wait for the world do stuff with you. Also even dangerzone npcs are not forceful, you always have the last word, which is really boring.
I think this is just a matter of adding more scenes. This is already built in to the game with both qualifiers (Like they won't contact you unless your Disinhibition is a certain number, and clothes and things do add qualifiers) AND some random number. One quick edit I made was for the Burger place to have more folks proposition for a quickie (I wanted that $100).

So if they keep adding more scenes like this, you will see them more. There's already a few that are a bit "rare", and some folks never see.

vayel

Nov 25, 2016
Can you date professors normally or is it really only fucking in the classroom and occasionally at their apartment if you meet them at a bar or something? I never had an option to ask for a number or anything.

darksaga666

Apr 30, 2019
Well, it's still 'work' in progress. The game has a proper 'event-system' in place, as far as I've seen in code. It's just a matter of adding additional events with the proper conditions (or a combination of those), e.g. player_butt_visible, player_wearing_glasses or player_nipple_visible, for the npcs to react to the pcs clothes or lack thereof, his actions and behavior.

The balancing act in the end is not to overwhelm the player with too many events triggering at every step he takes...

I think this is just a matter of adding more scenes. This is already built in to the game with both qualifiers (Like they won't contact you unless your Disinhibition is a certain number, and clothes and things do add qualifiers) AND some random number. One quick edit I made was for the Burger place to have more folks proposition for a quickie (I wanted that $100).

So if they keep adding more scenes like this, you will see them more. There's already a few that are a bit "rare", and some folks never see.
Exactly, the events/scenes just need to be expanded. The author(s) of the game 'will have'/'should have' a list of events with proper event names, trigger conditions, event narration, trigger results etc. in their possession.
Adding additional events without this 'list' and proper knowledge of the 'event system' itself is a pain in the butt, especially due to the html/javascript nature of the game and the resulting 'code mashup'.

For example:
There's an event in which you encounter a cat on campus. If you played the game a little, you should have seen. It's called EventCampusEncounterCat in code.
It's a very simple event. Adding such an event is simple, yet, writing the 'event-code' itself, due to its (html/javascript) nature itself, is a pain (in my eyes)...

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes