Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way to find out inclinations of NPCs in a particular save? I'm trying to find out if there is a dominant NPC that is not Classroom Harasser.

cooldevo

Jan 30, 2021
1) Not really. I'm a software dev (not for this game), so I like to look at how stuff works and tweak it a bit, which is why I figured out how to change NPCs (vast majority of my professors didn't have the gender I wanted). If you look around the console you can probably figure out how to cheat if you want - although I don't think it's neccessarily needed, the game already allows you to cheat if you enable it in the options. If you want to edit more stuff, I recommend looking around the "SugarCube.State.variables" object in the console. A lot of the current state is stored there.

2) Only list I know of is the one when you check the object "SugarCube.setup.archetypes". Seems to contain all archetypes with descriptions, inclinations etc.
Yeah, that seems to be the best place to find the list of archetypes that I've seen thus far, as an end user.

'SugarCube.setup' looks to have a lot of the world generation stuff stored here. There's a LOT. My guess is once you are in the game, it's probably too late to tinker with much here as large parts of the world are already generated. I didn't look to see if things like NPCs are generated on the fly, but could be.

'SugarCube.State.variables' is where most of the current game variables seem to go. This would probably be after the world generation is done. Skills, traits, money, clothes, gender distribution rates, all generated NPCs in the game and their stats/details/schedule, places you have/haven't discovered, and more. There's a LOT in there, so it takes a while to pick through it all.

Once you know what the archetypes are, you can look up all of a games NPCs by getting 'SugarCube.State.variables.people' under each NPC there's an 'archetype' where you'll see what each has and can correlate the two. I don't know if changing the archetype here will break anything within the game, as there may be other dependencies.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
0.5.0 added "100 events scattered around the game" but I've had trouble finding any, just the tourist that gets you a BDSM scene if you give them a tour and you go to a hotel with them, if that's one of them. Where are they ?
I totally feel the same. Don't get me wrong - I started a new game and cheated very little, because there is enough content to get things going pretty fast in the game now. The newer stuff seems to lead to loose ends
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
0.5.0 added "100 events scattered around the game" but I've had trouble finding any, just the tourist that gets you a BDSM scene if you give them a tour and you go to a hotel with them, if that's one of them. Where are they ?
I got an event where you run into a hallmate who attended the same high school as you, apparently you fooled around with them back then, and they ask you to "help" by taking their roommate's v-card. It leads to a threesome which is rather rare. I assume the event requires you to choose not being a virgin during character creation. I had also picked the open relationships option but I don't know if it matters.

Reactions: Shadowcat69514

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I got an event where you run into a hallmate who attended the same high school as you, apparently you fooled around with them back then, and they ask you to "help" by taking their roommate's v-card. It leads to a threesome which is rather rare. I assume the event requires you to choose not being a virgin during character creation. I had also picked the open relationships option but I don't know if it matters.
That one's not new, its been around for a few versions now.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
Bro why do I need this milkshake party event to trigger to have a romance with bff? Keep going to that party for like two months straight it's so rng, like no milkshake event at all and you have to wait WEEK till you do rng roll again and again. And during this week no sense to interact with bff since all her stats except romance already maxed .. Give clearer goal of what to do (number of milkshakes or party popularity and how much of either left) or remove this restrictions altogether please...
Ps. MC got 10 party popularity during one single party and still no, no event...

Last edited:

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Bro why do I need this milkshake party event to trigger to have a romance with bff? Keep going to that party for like two months straight it's so rng, like no milkshake event at all and you have to wait WEEK till you do rng roll again and again. And during this week no sense to interact with bff since all her stats except romance already maxed .. Give clearer goal of what to do (number of milkshakes or party popularity and how much of either left) or remove this restrictions altogether please...
Not needed anymore, no. You get an event within the first two weeks or so while showering that triggers an alternate path. After that I think you just need to continue hanging out with them with the "talk about sex" option.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes