off1234

Jun 21, 2021
I don't know if it's something already planned, but since the MC can be a virgin, how about another NPC?
That would make sense.

Another thing I would like to see are more sex skill requirements like if you have a high peines skill you can intentionally aim for a girls (or trans man) g spot or a man's (trans woman's) p spot or prostate to increase the speed at with there arousal goes up.

And mabye there can be some special voice lines like,"f-f-f uck~ that-t's the sp- pot.)

Or something like that.

Reactions: gds21

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Actually exactly that is what makes the game so GREAT. There are vast opportunities and I can only hope that the devs don't intent to bring it to an end instead of devellopping it on and on for years as there really is no limit due to the almost genius concept of the game. With each (major) update I am totally frustrated, that certain paths I like haven't been worked on, and at the same time I can't wait to see the new stuff (and I am looking forward to start from scratch with the new update). Up to just today I have tried to support this game about a dozen times (first game ever), but I am too dumb to do it, Paypal vs. Patreon does not seem to work for me, and it is a shame. Theoratically it should be no problem at all, but somehow I can' manage.

All in all I want to congrateluate the Devs and thanks them, this game offers options for so many story lines and content, and of course much of it not to my taste, but so much more nailing my fetishes - it is just amazing. Call me fanboy, I don't care. I really hope this will go on for a long time covering more and more of all these lose strings, possibilities and keeping up with adding to the early in game occurrences. The simple basic idea of the game is so brilliant, and if you don't mind text games (if you don't mind using your imagination), it wil be one of the best ever. There are so many fun ideas in it already, and there is no reason to doubt that there is a lot fun stuff to follow. Like always - just my two cents. Let us try to enjoy life. And stuff like this.

EDIT: The game would be much less fun so far without the ingame cheat system - great move! MAYBE the DEVs should consider giving the option to opt out the boring stuff - eating, blablabla. MAYBE? (Even the chating is.... a bit annoying...)
I agree with almost everything you wrote, except the last part. I think the eating part is fine, as part of a simulator. What it needs is more content, different events, to shake it up a little.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Is it me or does being on the Football team or cheerleading team you see more losses? Started a new game and already lost two games. It seems when you are not on a team, they win all the time. Am I the only one noticing this?

Last edited:

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
the money minigame is breaking my balls. What's the best way for a dominant character to earn cash early on?

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
the money minigame is breaking my balls. What's the best way for a dominant character to earn cash early on?
Alternatively, if you give yourself enough Video Gaming points during character creation, you can earn decent money - as in, more than at the Quickie Burger - by conning your hallmates and going to the Arcade.

Hopefully we get some tutoring options at some point, as it's a common way of earning money in college and it could lead to some nice sexy scenarios.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Alternatively, if you give yourself enough Video Gaming points during character creation, you can earn decent money - as in, more than at the Quickie Burger - by conning your hallmates and going to the Arcade.

Hopefully we get some tutoring options at some point, as it's a common way of earning money in college and it could lead to some nice sexy scenarios.
Funny you mention tutoring, on the devs website it's in the roadmap. No clue when it'll be added, but the dev is definitely aware of its potential at least.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I'd personally like something slightly underhanded, like multiple sugar mommas, or an office space style accounting scheme. But I'll take what I can get.

While I'm wishing, It'd also be nice to have an inclination for giving creampies, or choosing much older partners.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I haven't tried, but is a virgin run possible? As in, play through the entire year without failing to pay your debts and without having any sex?
Very. You just need to masturbate to maintain Satisfaction and you can go through the whole game without having sex with anyone. You don't need to have sex with anyone in order to get money.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
I haven't tried, but is a virgin run possible? As in, play through the entire year without failing to pay your debts and without having any sex?
Yes, unless your seed is dangerzone.. that could make some encounters really hard to escape..
You will have also to avoid some of the steps of the BFF storyline..

Very. You just need to masturbate to maintain Satisfaction and you can go through the whole game without having sex with anyone. You don't need to have sex with anyone in order to get money.
You still could have some sexual encounters, the Shy ones often accepting any kind of position..

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Don't really have time to test it out; does anything special happen if you fail to pay when your mother asks for money?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99
4.40 star(s) 75 Votes