VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
By the way,how are awkward coworker and classroom admirer's routine like?
Especially admirer when I see the description"has it bad",I'm not a nativr english user so I lil worry them being yandere like Kylar in dol
Not really yandere but pretty creepy imo. Classroom admirer can hack your character's computer, send your character 'cum tribute' photos (search it up), and they are the ones that steal your character's underwear after showering.

But their scenes are cute if you are into submissive characters.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Cool game. I was wondering about

1) how the odds are that the MC is pregnant and when does she discover that is? In three weeks or sooner?

2) are there any plans to take the hypnosis further than getting naked? If you know what I mean.

3) Are there any plans to do the holidays like Valentine (gifts (sexy) to your lover or getting one), Halloween (spooky encounter(s), Christmas, etc?
Pregnancy isn't a thing, yet. Neither are seasonal events.

Aeriku

Dec 4, 2019
Pregnancy content is most likely gonna be tied to a future event since there was the note in the bulletin board about there being no pregnant people. The PC would probably have to investigate what's going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sparrow_rose

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Also, as promised this is 1st iteration of the modded game - version 0420, mod version 001. Depending of community and devs reactions I'll stop or keep working at it.

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_001.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- added the ability to take a cold shower at Blodgett Gymnasium to fill your Release bar. Useful for people willing to play "good girl" or for the ones pursuing "Chaste" inclination.

Cheers.
would it be difficult to add the cold shower to the dorm shower? could I theoretically copy-paste the gym shower code to the dorms and have it work? or will it need a lot of editing?

chichong

May 7, 2020
would it be difficult to add the cold shower to the dorm shower? could I theoretically copy-paste the gym shower code to the dorms and have it work? or will it need a lot of editing?
Dorm shower have a lot of events linked to it. Gym shower have none - that's why my PC always showers at the gym.
In theory it should work, but from a modding perspective, if you want to operate a change, do it as less invasive as possible. So if the change is tied to (in our case) an area that already have a lot of traffic, chances to mess something up are pretty high.

Reactions: Sant3224

chichong

May 7, 2020
Second iteration from CoT modded -> 002.

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_002.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- lowered the stream ban duration from 3 days to 1 day
- removed the rick roll event - because it's not funny, just annoying and lame
- lowered the time necessary to browse art in Emerson Building from 1 hour to 30 minutes - to provide time to recharge Relaxation and use toilet (Bladder & Hygiene) between classes

Cheers & have fun.

Edit. Fixed and reuploaded.

Last edited:

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
Also, as promised this is 1st iteration of the modded game - version 0420, mod version 001. Depending of community and devs reactions I'll stop or keep working at it.

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_001.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- added the ability to take a cold shower at Blodgett Gymnasium to fill your Release bar. Useful for people willing to play "good girl" or for the ones pursuing "Chaste" inclination.

Cheers.

What are you using to edit the game? When I try to use Twine 2, w/sugarcube 2.36.1 (What the game file says is the format), I get a bunch of broken links/macros when I compile/export the game. I can edit the Java portion easily enough with Notepad++, but not the events portion outside of a couple very minor changes. I really would like to fix a few things I find annoying, and add several events, but can't get it to work correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

chichong

May 7, 2020
What are you using to edit the game? When I try to use Twine 2, w/sugarcube 2.36.1 (What the game file says is the format), I get a bunch of broken links/macros when I compile/export the game. I can edit the Java portion easily enough with Notepad++, but not the events portion outside of a couple very minor changes. I really would like to fix a few things I find annoying, and add several events, but can't get it to work correctly. Any help would be appreciated.
You can't use twine because you have no access to the source - unless the devs have a git and you dl it from there.
All you can do is edit the compiled html file - which is annoying because you have to keep track of your changes and re-do them manually after each update.

As for editing, you can define your language as Sugarcube in Notepad++ assuming you have the appropriate files for it. See the attached files for clarification(s).

Later edit. Is exactly why I didn't kept my original promise yet (adding more threesome events). Because they don't fire properly or don't end like I want to. I'll figure out - eventually - but honestly the coding style is quite frustrating. They pile up variable alteration in one place and show them on screen on a totally different place. Grr.

So while I figure out how to make things work in a proper way, I keep tweaking the game with Quality of Life improvements.

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0420_modded_002.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- lowered the time necessary to browse art in Emerson Building from 1 hour to 30 minutes - to provide time to recharge Relaxation and use toilet (Bladder & Hygiene) between classes

Cheers & have fun.
starting passage doesn't seem to be selected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
Wow, this is such an awesome game. I like how the npcs also initiate and the grind doesn't really feel as a grind in this game. Such a breath of fresh air. I love the countless options that you have in this game and personalities of all the npcs and how they behave.

anomajou

May 7, 2023

How to play:

Changes:

Cheers.
go to game's discord to be kidnapped into the dev team

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Not really yandere but pretty creepy imo. Classroom admirer can hack your character's computer, send your character 'cum tribute' photos (search it up), and they are the ones that steal your character's underwear after showering.

But their scenes are cute if you are into submissive characters.
Now I'm hoping there can be another like this, but more dom, or top-ish, not necessarily in BDSM senses of course, but yeah.

Snoipah

May 25, 2017

How to play:

Changes:

Cheers & have fun.

Edit. Fixed and reuploaded.
Thank you
Please try to mod futa in because by the way this kind of game goes, it'll take years until they add much like DoL

Last edited:

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Now I'm hoping there can be another like this, but more dom, or top-ish, not necessarily in BDSM senses of course, but yeah.
Isn't the classroom harrasser kind of like that? They'd randomly finger/wank your PC and even tell you to follow them to the bathroom for sex
Is the Game Discord Available someplace? I see mentions of it, but it looks like you need to be a patreon subscriber to have access....
It's on the first page...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
It's on the first page...

Welp, I'm now officially blind. I don't know how I missed it there. I didn't see it listed on the Itch, Reddit, Patreon pages without the "Join Patreon for Discord access".

Good thing I had my eye Dr appointment today, time for new glasses.

anomajou

May 7, 2023
game's made with tweego + vscode + twee 3 language tools extension, as twine lacks "search all" and other crucial functionality to manage large projects. tweego has a decompile option, but you'll need a modified format.js to recompile it back (applies to twine 2 as well). the latter can be acquired from , you just need nodejs and run `npm i` and `node build.js` in the sources folder, then use `build/twine2/sugarcube-2/format.js` to replace the one twine/tweego comes with. also, if tweego fails at recompiling, it's probably because there's no space before `::` css rules. just add it manually at the lines that compiler tells you the problem is at, and it'll work.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I'd like relationship status changes from friend to date to sweetheart to boyfriend or girlfriend comes in this game.
Because I was dating in some saves I have dated quite while...it makes me wonder will take another update will dev work on that or require talking to other people to get what I am trying to express?

Work around method go to save editor online and find NPC in file set up and change relationship status "date" which sucked for me.

How come you couldn't select any current people you were in relationship with to go to FUK University?

Friendly talk via mobile or normal talk directly is limited.
Enemy talk is not even considered in this game. Like it's immediately considered rivals which makes no sense to me, I might consider them annoying versus rivals. Rivals only happens if you acknowledge them as person, and you know the name of that person.

Other thing that annoyed me about clothes I had gone online search it and find what it really meant and get understanding versus select and really same for body parts because I played lot other games they had pictures describe most of the stuff.

Romantic talk is small at best. (I was distracted by barking dog) May need to find someone to make more interesting depending on traits too.

If there was such a thing like boob club?
Clubs would have been the second thing created after sports.

Edited: explained + finished my thought

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes