chichong

May 7, 2020
Third & fourth iterations from CoT modded -> 004, game version 0422

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0422_modded_004.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- added ability to have more sex after 1st round is over. Basically spend the night with lover. Condition: your sex partner have to own a place in town, not stay in university dorms. Makes sense - you don't want to have sex with your lover while their roommate watches. Or maybe you want, perv, but this is not how it works :p
- If it's day time you can have fun together pretty much til you pass out from hunger or exhaustion. If is past 20.00 you can sleep there (or not).

Notes - sort of important. I put this on hold til 0500. (But still open to QoL suggestions)
1. Thresomes are not working properly. It's either an error in the code, or my lack of skill. Even with endgoal set as "fuck" instead of "orgasm", the participants stop after they cum and this lead to situations where no actions can be picked (when both partners had orgasm and PC did not).
2. Lack of a proper schedule in game updates is frustrating. That's the 2nd reason I want to put this on hold. I was modding using 0421 and 0422 came out. Feels like fighting with windmills here.
3. Regarding pronouns. Not sure if I used the right ones when I set up the encounter. Let me know if there are problems and I'll fix them.

Reactions: ray3dave and rev33
Sep 7, 2020
Third & fourth iterations from CoT modded -> 004, game version 0422

How to play:
Unrar and place html file in game folder. Start the game from "CourseOfTemptation_0422_modded_004.html". Saves are compatible.

Changes:
- added ability to have more sex after 1st round is over. Basically spend the night with lover. Condition: your sex partner have to own a place in town, not stay in university dorms. Makes sense - you don't want to have sex with your lover while their roommate watches. Or maybe you want, perv, but this is not how it works :p
- If it's day time you can have fun together pretty much til you pass out from hunger or exhaustion. If is past 20.00 you can sleep there (or not).

Notes - sort of important. I put this on hold til 0500. (But still open to QoL suggestions)
1. Thresomes are not working properly. It's either an error in the code, or my lack of skill. Even with endgoal set as "fuck" instead of "orgasm", the participants stop after they cum and this lead to situations where no actions can be picked (when both partners had orgasm and PC did not).
2. Lack of a proper schedule in game updates is frustrating. That's the 2nd reason I want to put this on hold. I was modding using 0421 and 0422 came out. Feels like fighting with windmills here.
3. Regarding pronouns. Not sure if I used the right ones when I set up the encounter. Let me know if there are problems and I'll fix them.
I, the Caesar, is busy planning for the Second Battle of the Hoover Dam so I can't spend a little of my time back reading to see what the mod fully offers. Can you give a summary of what features it offers?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Can you make a change to allow us to change the Pre-Set for Everyday clothing? I hate having bought nice clothing yet, every time I strip I need to put every piece of clothing back on one piece at a time.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden Twink

hikoichi1022

May 20, 2017
This game have a lot of content.i like...if MC can make roommates or friends sissy better...my english not good sorry...

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
its quite good, kinda like it. I hope dev can polish some bits more, like when i use slut background but character memories only show 1 masturbation and 0 partners.... what kinda slut i am with such little body count.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
As far I can remember you can as a cheerleader buy the skimpy cheerleading clothes when you agree with her about wearing a skirt with no panties or something, right? I am not sure but I do not know if I did not automatically agreed on it. (Or it did not happen yet) Can it be possible that she will ask again or is it a one-time scene?

xiaofei

May 31, 2017
Hate to ask but does anyone know what the uniform is or where to get the uniform for e-sports? I don't see any place to buy it.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
In the Rec. office at the gym. You should get the first uniform for free and can buy replacement parts from there as needed.
And will there be a skimpier version after some time like in the cheerleading route?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes