HTML - Course of Temptation [v0.5.1f] [Anthaum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Shaedroth

Love it.
    DoL flashbacks, but need to use cheats to stop the immense grind.
    Gonna be waching for more development. Maybe throw in some graphics when the opportunity arise.
    Serioulse impressed when going through the JS while checking for inspiration. :whistle:
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Prospagnosia

A DoL-adjacent game with a small gallery of fetishes and an incredibly customizable character with all the dress up you could ask for. Adequate depiction of a college campus.

However, increasing skills and gathering money is painfully grind. Make sure you have more than a few minutes to put aside to play this, as getting into the scenes can take a minute.

Looking forward into the game's improvements as the development cycle continues.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

asdfghjklpoiu

This game has potential in spades, and, even in this early state, is quite good.

It's many steps ahead of other, simpler, HTML games, the biggest being that it really feels like the choices you make matter. NPCs comment on you state of dress, frequently you roll to pass a skill check based on skills you've developed, and it generally feels dynamic.

Note: I've played mostly as a cis-female protagonist, which I feel is the way the game is "meant to be played", so this may affect which parts of the game I've seen.

Pros:

+ Lots of meaningful character agency. Choices you make have impact. You can be a 4.0 GPA exhibitionist freak if you want, or absolutely devote yourself to sports and only keep your grade afloat by pleasuing professors

+ Outfit system works well. It's a bit clunky, because its text-based, but it's easy and fun to prep different outfits for different occasions. Outfits have features that cause random events: short skirts are likelier to flip up, loose tops might give you a nip-slip. NPCs also react accordingly, and it ties into the exhibition system quite well

+ Despite being rather "early" in development, there's already a wide spread of kinks included. Everything from hypnotism to becoming an e-girl, although--and this may just be my playstyle--currently it seems like exhibitionism and camgirling are the most "built out".

Neutral:

~ "Wide as a puddle and as deep as one too". Certain parts are more "built out" than others, but it's difficult to tell which are and which aren't. Like, previously I mentioned hypnotism, but this is only one lewd event that can happen if you agree to help out the psychology prof's lecture as far as I can tell. This issue gets a pass though because it's still a rather new and ambitious project, so it's to be expected that not every element is fully fleshed out.

~ "Story Events". What's there is great, but it would be better if there were more. Like, one day I randomly checked social media and saw there was some "dare" going around to take a suggestive photo with the college mascot statue. This was a great event, because it prompted me to change clothes and then go out and take the pic. Very dynamic and fun, but sadly I never saw a similar event again.

Cons:

- Grind, grind, grind. Right now, theres a lot of repetitive action in the game, or at least, a lot of repetitive action in between "events". I typically wake up at 6, go to the gym for an hour or two, grab a bite to eat, and then attend classes/do homework and study. Then, the afternoon/evening is where I actually "do things" related to missions or whatever. It's just a lot of navigating around and then clicking through "pay attention in class" options repeatedly. Tedious.

- Events are tied to the calendar. This is really also a grinding issue, but some opportunities only happen once a week, so to progress the "story" I need to grind for another week. There aren't generally enough event items to do in between.

- Directionlessness. This was majorly improved with the previous update where you now get some "hints" at what to do, but it's still an area where the game is lacking. It's frustrating, especially with in-dev games that you often don't know when you've reached the limit of available content. For example, how do I know when I've "maxed out" the job employment at the burger place? Better and more dynamic hints would massively increase QOL

Verdict:

Keep up the good work. The direction, style, and content is all going in the right direction. My major wish, that would make this into a 5 Star rating, would be more and better QOL features to reduce grind and increase knowledge of what to do/what can be done.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lollady1

I loved this game! The save system was bugged last time I played so hopefully that is fixed now, as I was like 3 weeks in. This game has so much potentially of being huge with so many things to do! Will be keeping my eye on its development.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

This text-based game was more engaging than multiple games with 3d renders that I have tried recently. It is very well designed, the life-sim part of the game is pleasant to play. It's a corruption game, I have played female character and it led mostly to development into exhibitionism + few other ways to loosen up any inhibitions. For a game of this type I hope that it will become much richer with content over time, but even now it delivers good few hours of gameplay.