Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
tell me how to complete the task of the girl roommate: Current Dare: I've been dared to go streaking around campus at night. Take my phone and send a selfie as proof!
I'm running naked on the street, but how can I give her proof?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
tell me how to complete the task of the girl roommate: Current Dare: I've been dared to go streaking around campus at night. Take my phone and send a selfie as proof!
I'm running naked on the street, but how can I give her proof?
You need to get a strap for your phone, something similar to what joggers wear. Go to one of the clothes shops to find it.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the magic of text based games. Just change them pronouns and vague descriptions and you have all the angles covered. Still, there are no dominant-specific scenes to that subplot, whether you play as a male straight fella or a genderfluid persona and the roommate's significant other is a slightly sloppily underdressed conservative hipster with a bushy tushie. As other players have already noticed, the game in its current state makes most sense if played from a female MC perspective, one who does not say no to penises, I might add.
Yes, that's not dom behavior, but it's not subby behavior, either. I honestly think it's okay to have some special characters that are exclusively or mainly doms, and some that are exclusively or mainly subs. The classroom harasser also tries to dominate you, but you can turn this around and put a collar on them! So maybe the RM and RMP will get content that's a better fit for a dom PC, or maybe they won't. But that alone doesn't mean the game is mainly for sub MCs.

un-song

May 19, 2019
I need help with a problem that is really messing up my walkthrough:

What could be causing the fact that almost always interactions with female NPCs result in a lower friendship parameter? I've been ignoring the interactions in the park, dining hall, etc. for a while, so it was a sudden thing for me that a positive effect became a negative one.

There are a couple other questions:
1. I've been procrastinating a lot since receiving the CollegeCams invite, and even though I registered with the same nickname as on Niche.tv, due to some bug or something, the game behaves as if the nicknames are different. Is there any way to fix this in the save file?
2. Why did NPCs stop offering money for sex after two episodes?

Reactions: ray3dave

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

What could be causing the fact that almost always interactions with female NPCs result in a lower friendship parameter? I've been ignoring the interactions in the park, dining hall, etc. for a while, so it was a sudden thing for me that a positive effect became a negative one.

1. I've been procrastinating a lot since receiving the CollegeCams invite, and even though I registered with the same nickname as on Niche.tv, due to some bug or something, the game behaves as if the nicknames are different. Is there any way to fix this in the save file?
I believe every npc has parameters about the mc that they like/dislike. These can be your clothing styles and physical aspects like hair length, breast size, etc. If every time you try and interact with someone other than the bff and they drop towards you it sounds like you ran into some serious bad luck of everyone hating the physical traits of the mc. You may also want to change your clothing styles and see if that helps.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
The way this game treats D/s relationships is pretty contradictory. In the library events it goes on about how everyone misunderstands them and that submission has to be willingly given and consensual etc. OK. So far so good. But then the only way to start a D/s relationship is to fuck around with hatred/rivalry mechanics and keep triggering bullying or antagonistic events over and over until someone is basically beaten into submission, which is precisely the opposite of what it seems to want to teach and preach. More Stockholm Syndrome than actual D/s. There should be a more straightforward "exploring each other's kinks" pathway. Maybe that's coming later.
I'm not sure what exactly triggers a D/s relationship in the game, but I got a sub without doing any bully stuff. I pretty much just went through normal dates and hookups and it happened after one of those.

un-song

May 19, 2019
I believe every npc has parameters about the mc that they like/dislike. These can be your clothing styles and physical aspects like hair length, breast size, etc. If every time you try and interact with someone other than the bff and they drop towards you it sounds like you ran into some serious bad luck of everyone hating the physical traits of the mc. You may also want to change your clothing styles and see if that helps.
Thank you for the reply. Let me start by saying that my character's body can be described as basic, this applies to both physique and hairstyle. Yes, it occurred to me to try different clothing styles, but it had no impact, I chose the most basic and simple options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GokutheG

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
As your sexual knowledge, assertivness/dominance and disinhibition grow, more dominant actions will become available (butt spanking, tit slapping, ball slapping and choking).
First thank you for detailed answer.

Well, that's a huge disappointment because I expected not a BDSM-thematic but a dom-based relationship when MC taking a control over partner clothing, preferences (up to some degree ofk) and overall picking a leading role in relationship with a chance of making partner enjoy it (and not being 100% based on initial character spawn). Such elements are pretty much expected for a sandbox (and exist in similar games).

Not event chains... events.
So basically I get a correct impression and currently game content is mostly all about MC being submissive / victim of harrasment. =/

Well, no kink-shaming obviously, but IMHO we should get a warning about dev prefered fetishes. Honestly that make me a bit disappointed.

Reactions: Geigi

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thank you for the reply. Let me start by saying that my character's body can be described as basic, this applies to both physique and hairstyle. Yes, it occurred to me to try different clothing styles, but it had no impact, I chose the most basic and simple options.
I'm going to guess what's going on is that you went all-out in making your character as generic as possible. While you'd be minimizing the odds of hitting an NPCs turnoff, unfortunately the same would be true for their turnons as those pick from the same pool, so while no one's that inclined to hate you, they're equally not that inclined to like you either. Making them less basic and giving them a few defining traits might be the solution here.

So basically I get a correct impression and currently game content is mostly all about MC being submissive / victim of harrasment. =/

Well, no kink-shaming obviously, but IMHO we should get a warning about dev prefered fetishes. Honestly that make me a bit disappointed.
Well, maybe. Assertiveness is hard to raise so it may just be that the options are there, i just haven't seen them because that skill is still too low for me to unlock the option. Submissive options are by definition easier to get, and i know you can be the Dom in a D/s relationship, it's just that i personally haven't reached that point with anyone (yet).

May 9, 2017
How much content is there for the harasser and how do I progress with him? He just finally after weeks got me in the bathroom, but repeated visits to him in his photo shop aren't yielding anything new but the same 3 or 4 nonsexual scenes.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, that's not dom behavior, but it's not subby behavior, either. I honestly think it's okay to have some special characters that are exclusively or mainly doms, and some that are exclusively or mainly subs. The classroom harasser also tries to dominate you, but you can turn this around and put a collar on them! So maybe the RM and RMP will get content that's a better fit for a dom PC, or maybe they won't. But that alone doesn't mean the game is mainly for sub MCs.
As someone who vastly prefers playing sub MCs, I feel like you have to be wilfully blind to claim that the game is not overwhelmingly better set up for playing as a sub. I tried doing a dom run a few versions ago and other than more control during sex there was almost no support for it in terms of stories, quests, or systems. I ended up getting bored and going back to doing sub runs for new versions.

I believe there has been a bit more support added to playing dom since then, but I still can't imagine it compares as an experience.

Reactions: Koburo

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Regarding No. 2 - same here. The game gets better and better, more content, but I suck playing it. Roommates boyfreind - nothing. Smaller scenes - there MUST be new stuff in the game recently, only I don't see much of it. Strange.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Anyone have any clue what the new roommate/partner event is. I can Talk to the roommate now when she's in our dorm, but haven't seen Anything Else new with her or her gf.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
For player only ones, there's a list here:

That list is quite outdated. You can view it by opening the html file in a text editor, and searching for "setup.inclinations"

Pasting below for the lazy (some spoilers in terms future content and the like):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 15, 2019
That's not really true. I have a fuck buddy with high friendship and lust, and he tried to put a collar on me three times already. My PC is not submissive, so I've declined every time. But you don't need to do some hatefuck thing to get into a d/s relationship as a sub.
intresting i have not got that since the dominat npc that i have meet in game they don't want hangout or ever date. Theres also you can't chat with then because lowers friendship you can only flirt with then to grow lust.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
The Classroom Harasser
What is up with this girl?!
Hint: You're invited to see what she's up to at the Media Production Lab in Emerson in the evenings.

I have an important question. I've been trying to move forward with the story with this girl for more than six months in terms of game time. I talked to her 100 times at the Media Production Lab. Once every two weeks, she fucks me in the toilet and says it's a deal and doesn't bother. Is this the whole plot with her or is there something I can't find?

4.30 star(s) 85 Votes