bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CourtinCowboys-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Al000

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I played for a while, still no signs of necrophilia and I did unlock several heart achievements, two complete characters and some scattered through the rest. It isn't that I'm looking for it but since it was a warning I expected coming across it especially regarding one of the dudes. But nope.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I think I've gone through the whole game. There's no explicit necrophilia shown. There's only implied necrophilia where Will (the clown) describes how he wishes he could "feel the real you" while he's balls deep.

Reactions: adr91

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
GUIDE
There aren't any special endings. Once you get to bone the person you pick, you can leave town with them and end the game right then.

Eventually, you can also gain access to the cult circle if you want to reset your progress with everyone, reverting any deaths or failures. It costs 600 gold though.

There are some scenes that are harder to get, here are some of the following:
I don't think I've used "...fucks you" and "...you die" in the same sentence so often. Let's hope more games like this come out.

Feb 12, 2020
From the character selection screen it seems you can pick any mix of body and genitals, so you can play as male, female or futa/trans (male body with vagina or female with penis). Whether this makes a difference in how the love interests react I have not discovered yet.
It affects sex scenes and certain characters will comment that they aren't familiar with X genitals if its outside their usual preference as far as I've seen. So, the characters do notice and react to it, which is appreciated. Gender neutral writing is nice and all, but for sex scenes I wanna know if there's a dick or pussy.

Haven't done all routes, though. Wonder if there's a walkthrough? It gets a bit confusing.

EDIT: Lmao, someone did post a guide a few posts down. Nice!

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Oh hey it's that game I've been waiting to see on F95- sees necrophilia tag

now I am a bit hesitant to try the game out.
If they don't breathe, they aren't a thot.
And they won't mind me cumming in their lungs for once,
nor will they bite my dick off :3

It's always the stomach. Fuck, I want to drown a bitch in cum, at least in this game I can freely imagine it..
Yes, hand-holding is still more deranged than this, fascinatingly.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes