4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

zardomatic

Sep 28, 2018
hi, i did this build x86 extra for you. Google Drive
i didnt test this on errors or if this is fully working.

this version is allready a little bit updated and you can put in "-SandboxUnlocked" as argument to unlock immedeatly the sandbox mode.
Hey, I know... it may be really stupid, but how do you say you do that?

JinxyBae

Aug 9, 2020
As much as I don't think it will be implemented, could you make the cup markings far clearer on the customer bit and the cup itself? On the customer one it shows three clear lines that aren't very present on the actual cup itself, and the cup itself has a dozen extra lines. It might also be the case that the customer cup is a flat texture, whilst the actual cup is almost 3D and hard to gauge in comparison.
However, making these one and the same with their markings would do wonders for a half-blind numpty like myself and general game clarity, because at least then the second point wouldn't be wished for, which is; playing with only being able to fill specific amounts. I.E: Set the option so that customers only ever ask for fixed percentages like 5%, 10%, 15%, of coffee or milk etc, and one click of the coffee or milk can only fill 5%. Eyeballing it is tediously annoying even on casual and takes a lot of the fun out of playing cute cow game. (Though it could possibly be fixed with the cup changes.)

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes