Mod Ren'Py CoxSluttery for A Very Full House [v0.23.3.114.2] [CarinaCox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Overview:
In the base game, outfits are a predetermined assortment of clothes.
This mod splits those predetermined outfits up into its parts, that you can then use to construct your own outfits, in the closet (all unlocked as you unlock the base game versions.)
It also creates a framework to add more clothes/skin colours/hair colours/etc. to the game, using the game's texture replacement feature.
I highly suggest reading the latest version's changelog.
If the game version listed here is higher than the game thread, get the game from the patreon, it doesn't require anything.​

Updated: 2024-03-20
Game/Creator: A Very Full House / MetaMira /
Modder: CarinaCox
Mod Version: v0.23.3.114.2
Game Version: v0.23.3
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Note:
Rather big update, at least it felt like it to me. Sure took a while.
Very much recommend you read the changelog.

v0.23.114.2 now. Should finally be finished with bug fixes for this version.
Still some known bugs with deliveries, particularly ones from the pharmacy.

Guess again. Fixes issue with not being able to leave the house, because of an issue with outfit tags when saving a casual outfit.
Save the coxSlutteryDefinitionsAndFunctions.rpy file in .\game\Mods\coxSluttery\

Download:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png 25f200051eff62f1c890e8a65c3c2d98[1].png 1710881398750.png

Last edited:

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
I don't see the cox store at the mall
Seems Mira accidentally moved the \game\Locations\Home\Livingroom\ folder inside the Kitchen folder. So my mod can't inject the option to go to my store into the mall correctly. If you move the Livingroom folder back out to the Home folder, it should work fine.

The mod is no longer available on Mega it seems. :(
That's because I just uploaded a new version, and am editing the post now :sneaky:

Reactions: Reese286

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
windows defender REALLY doesn't like this for whatever reason
Oh god, not this again.
It sometimes gets really trigger-happy for seemingly no particular reason. The first time it happened, I fixed it by adding a random space to a random comment in all of the scripts, and re-zipped it, and it was fine :WaitWhat: Guess I'll try that again.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
windows defender REALLY doesn't like this for whatever reason
Oh god, not this again.
It sometimes gets really trigger-happy for seemingly no particular reason. The first time it happened, I fixed it by adding a random space to a random comment in all of the scripts, and re-zipped it, and it was fine :WaitWhat: Guess I'll try that again.
Did that, and reuploaded it. Hopefully it won't false positive now :cautious:

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Sort of. I got some crash errors a few times, and can't remove clothes anymore.
Not sure why you would've gotten a crash on the previous version, I don't think there should've been anything that would cause a crash... There's a new version now, anyway.
As for not being able to remove clothes, was it a new game? In the start of the mod, you're not able to remove shirt/pants/bra/panties slots, because she's a prude (in the start of the game, she is, at least, I kind of designed the mod to be started with a new game, after all). The events happen as you enter the relevant clothing categories in the store, where the store attendant tries to convince the MCILF that clothings... are optional. After going to all four categories, it also gives a corruption point. Because yay for exhibitionism. There is a cheat in the app to view the events/just unlock the stuff, if you're too lazy to do it in the store, or forgot about it. Of course, unlocking the app also requires going to the store, but if you want to cheat anyway, you can just unlock the app by typing coxBeautyApp.unlocked=True in the console(shift+O).

Reactions: justoo

matnizak

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, it seems I encountered a weird bug. For me, the option to even visit the store is non-existent. The closet works completely fine, it is just that the store doesn't even display in the Mall. And yes, I did the Kitchen file fix, even did a clean install of the game. Nothing seems to have helped.

Reactions: justoo

justoo

Mar 3, 2019
Hey, it seems I encountered a weird bug. For me, the option to even visit the store is non-existent. The closet works completely fine, it is just that the store doesn't even display in the Mall. And yes, I did the Kitchen file fix, even did a clean install of the game. Nothing seems to have helped.
Same. I don't know how to unlock the cox store

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Same. I don't know how to unlock the cox store
Yeah, I was just troubleshooting this in the discord. It seems the issue is the .rpyc files in the Livingroom folder. Because they were compiled while in a different path, they kept the old path for the game, in some weird way. At least, that's what I think happened.
It should work if you delete the rpyc-files in the Livingroom folder.

If that doesn't help, this is the full list of what I did that made it work:
Delete the whole game, then extract it over again
Move the Livingroom folder to the Home folder
Delete all the rpyc files from the Livingroom folder
Extract my mod as normal

When I loaded a save and travelled to the mall, my store's there again.

justoo

Mar 3, 2019
Yeah, I was just troubleshooting this in the discord. It seems the issue is the .rpyc files in the Livingroom folder. Because they were compiled while in a different path, they kept the old path for the game, in some weird way. At least, that's what I think happened.
It should work if you delete the rpyc-files in the Livingroom folder.

If that doesn't help, this is the full list of what I did that made it work:
Delete the whole game, then extract it over again
Move the Livingroom folder to the Home folder
Delete all the rpyc files from the Livingroom folder
Extract my mod as normal

When I loaded a save and travelled to the mall, my store's there again.
That worked. Thank you!

Reactions: CarinaCox

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
for some reason, whenever i try download the file, it says it contain virus and doesnt let me open the file

AdHyde

Jan 3, 2020
Had to allow it with Windows Defender, apparently something about "\Downloads\coxSluttery_v0.19.1.111.7z|chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/|pid:17220,ProcessStart:133420633702366259" was reading to it as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml"

Opened up the file with 7z and used Windows Defender to scan the files again, found nothing. Possible the 7z compression just triggered it?

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Had to allow it with Windows Defender, apparently something about "\Downloads\coxSluttery_v0.19.1.111.7z|chrome-extension://bigefpfhnfcobdlfbedofhhaibnlghod/|pid:17220,ProcessStart:133420633702366259" was reading to it as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!ml"

Opened up the file with 7z and used Windows Defender to scan the files again, found nothing. Possible the 7z compression just triggered it?
Yeah, it's the 7z compression. Like I said in an earlier post, it's not the first time it likes giving false positives. I did fix it earlier by adding a space in random comments in the scripts, but then I found a bug, fixed it, and now that upload is deciding to give false positives. Windows Defender is quite exhausting.
Guess I'll try again...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote