Mod Ren'Py CoxSluttery for A Very Full House [v0.23.3.114.2] [CarinaCox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
That bug isn't related to my mod, it's in the base game.
Mira knows about it, but wasn't able to fix it, far as I know. The patches already in the game from 19.0 is supposed to not let that happen, if your save is from before that, but sometimes it randomly does anyway.

If the bug doesn't happen instantly after loading, you can try opening console with shift+O, and typing in these three lines:
mom.piercing_set=0
mom.belly_piercing_set=0
mom.clit_piercing_set=0
Tried this with 20.2 version on both game and mod and still getting same error on trying to navigate to living room. Not sure why.

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
Trying this here -> I cannot see the piercings. There are a number of folks who reported a similar problem but I cannot discern the appropriate fix. Apparently there is something about a save involved but again the fix is not clear. Anyone have a clue...because I cannot find one.

Nov 17, 2020
Will I have to wait for the mod to be updated in order to use it for the newest version of the game? Just tried to load it in atm and getting a lot of errors I've ignored

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh nevermind the mod hasn't updated yet
While I haven't actually looked at this yet, I do know there's something that triggers related to that only if you're in developer mode. Unsure if that's it, but if you use that one renpy script that enables the console and developer mode, that might be what's doing it. (I only know this is a thing because it's happened before. I was too lazy to fix it at the time. I probably still am, if that's the reason. I'll know when I download the new version, and stuff.)
For the record, the console is enabled by default in this game, so there's no need to use additional scripts for that, if that is indeed the case, and what you use it for.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
While I haven't actually looked at this yet, I do know there's something that triggers related to that only if you're in developer mode. Unsure if that's it, but if you use that one renpy script that enables the console and developer mode, that might be what's doing it. (I only know this is a thing because it's happened before. I was too lazy to fix it at the time. I probably still am, if that's the reason. I'll know when I download the new version, and stuff.)
For the record, the console is enabled by default in this game, so there's no need to use additional scripts for that, if that is indeed the case, and what you use it for.
ye i have been using it to access the console as its faster than the cheat menu and look up variables but if console works ill try without doing unren on the next one.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
When you have finished updating this mod, could you consider also making a straight up image asset replacer folder for the future?

The idea would be that such an image replacer would for the most time remain compatible with the main game updates.
This would let people keep playing the vanilla game but with your blonde character version, while waiting for your mod to be updated.

The theory being that such a image replacer wouldn't need to be updated as often, only when the main game gets new poses.
Letting people enjoy you character visuals without rushing you to update your mod.

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
When you have finished updating this mod, could you consider also making a straight up image asset replacer folder for the future?

The idea would be that such an image replacer would for the most time remain compatible with the main game updates.
This would let people keep playing the vanilla game but with your blonde character version, while waiting for your mod to be updated.

The theory being that such a image replacer wouldn't need to be updated as often, only when the main game gets new poses.
Letting people enjoy you character visuals without rushing you to update your mod.
Mm, interesting idea. I would still have to rush to update, most times, though, basically whenever there's a new piece of clothing. The model texture assets don't stay the same, they have more clothes added to them, so if I'm overriding it with an old version, it'll screw up anything new.

However, I have thought of making the recolour swap system separate into a separate mod from the clothing closet system.
So, I'd have an asset zip, with all the images, and a zip with the recolour menu stuff, and a zip with everything else.
Will probably take a while before I do that, though, as I'd have to rewrite a lot of it so the conditionals aren't intermingled.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
Mm, interesting idea. I would still have to rush to update, most times, though, basically whenever there's a new piece of clothing. The model texture assets don't stay the same, they have more clothes added to them, so if I'm overriding it with an old version, it'll screw up anything new.

However, I have thought of making the recolour swap system separate into a separate mod from the clothing closet system.
So, I'd have an asset zip, with all the images, and a zip with the recolour menu stuff, and a zip with everything else.
Will probably take a while before I do that, though, as I'd have to rewrite a lot of it so the conditionals aren't intermingled.
Sounds great, i will eagerly await you future work.

As it currently is you are fairly fast at updating your mod so its not a large concern right now, i was mainly thinking about future proofing incase you go on a long holiday or are otherwise indisposed.
I realy prefer your aesthetics over the vanilla game.

Reactions: CarinaCox

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Aaaaaaaaaaaand updated. Tested as much as I'm able to.

As I mention in the changelog, I'm uncertain if things will work well if you have a bugged save from the previous version's patch, but if you had a clean install, or your save is from before that, it should work now.
Did my testing with a save from v0.19.2

Reactions: 4Finger

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Aaaaaaaaaaaand updated. Tested as much as I'm able to.

As I mention in the changelog, I'm uncertain if things will work well if you have a bugged save from the previous version's patch, but if you had a clean install, or your save is from before that, it should work now.
Did my testing with a save from v0.19.2
Never mind, found some bugs...
Sigh...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote