Mod Ren'Py CoxSluttery for A Very Full House [v0.23.3.114.2] [CarinaCox]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
New update from the game dropped today. I assume one should wait for the updated version of the mod to install on the game?

foible

Aug 29, 2017
New update from the game dropped today. I assume one should wait for the updated version of the mod to install on the game?
Obviously some shit won't function properly with the new content, but it basically works.

isahase83

Aug 21, 2016
Very nice mod. I would love to see more clothing options like: crotchless panties, a catsuit, black/white/pink see through bathing suit, more high heels, microkinis, colored piercings and so on. Unfortunately I am not able to make such things :/

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Very nice mod. I would love to see more clothing options like: crotchless panties, a catsuit, black/white/pink see through bathing suit, more high heels, microkinis, colored piercings and so on. Unfortunately I am not able to make such things :/
Thank you.
Actual high heels are impossible to make before Mira does it (unless I were to replace the Live2D models completely, but that would mean I'd have to do so every time Mira updates the Live2D model, which would be far too much of a pain in the ass). Basically, any new clothes are confined to the canvas of the existing clothes. Can make them smaller, can't make them bigger.
The shoes that exist are actually just slips, I just named them heels to hypnotise myself into thinking they're heels. Heels are on the horizon of things to come sooner or later (as soon as it gets voted in on the patreon poll for the month, that is).

As for other stuff, that can be done. I'm not much of an artist myself, though, and overall have a very limited amount of energy to use on the mod because of health issues. So, things will generally move slowly, especially since I often don't have much more energy than to try to keep up with adding stuff from game updates, and stamping out bugs that appear.

Reactions: isahase83

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Can someone help me get these?
Ah, the delivery guy event has a bunch of issues, so you can ignore those for now, I think. In theory, they're supposed to trigger based on the way you're dressed when opening the door for him. I can't remember if you perhaps have to do them in order. Hmm...I'll look into it at some point. We'll see where my energy takes me. I'm also intending to figure out a way you can have him come around without having to order something from the store or pharmacy... at some point.

As for the others:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: isahase83

CarinaCox

Sep 7, 2021
Experiencing a bug where the delivery guy only delivers suntan lotion. Never any condoms. Anyone else have this issue?
It's an issue I haven't quite worked out how to fix. Calling labels in for loops doesn't seem to play nice. I got it to work when I first made it, and then it seemed to stop working for some for no particular reason.

WhitechapelRipper

Apr 2, 2024
It's an issue I haven't quite worked out how to fix. Calling labels in for loops doesn't seem to play nice. I got it to work when I first made it, and then it seemed to stop working for some for no particular reason.
Ahh, I see. It's not too big an issue. Just means more trips to the pharmacy then. Regardless, thanks for the mod and best wishes. ^_^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote