4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
when i saw the story board i thought 3 months was to get everything from previous anims and more, not like... bare bones stuff...
i like the artist and his... or her animations, but this little for 3 months is a big let down. Im hoping it wont be a new trend now

Oct 28, 2022
when i saw the story board i thought 3 months was to get everything from previous anims and more, not like... bare bones stuff...
i like the artist and his... or her animations, but this little for 3 months is a big let down. Im hoping it wont be a new trend now
It seems like this artist does their best to draw as few images as possible which really limits their already lackluster animation style.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
It seems like this artist does their best to draw as few images as possible which really limits their already lackluster animation style.
Nah, I think calling it lackluster animation style is an exaggeration, their animation style is quite amazing tbh, it's the new animation that is just plain bad. Sure it's nothing like a AAA production or anything, but most certainly was never lackluster till now. We always got more than most animators

Dec 25, 2021
Nah, I think calling it lackluster animation style is an exaggeration, their animation style is quite amazing tbh, it's the new animation that is just plain bad. Sure it's nothing like a AAA production or anything, but most certainly was never lackluster till now. We always got more than most animators
Soulgasm is draining all of his resources at the moment. It's clear this wasn't polished like usual, he pushed It to release as soon as It was finished, and he almost couldn't finish It in time anyway. Until the game enters at least early access the animations will continue to be few and lackluster. Still, I'm looking forward to buy his game as soon as it's available.

Dec 25, 2021
Well it looks like the reason the animation wasn't as good finally came out. The 2D rigger quit
Well, that explains a lot. But there's something else that is bothering me, why he is refering to the video (even in the name of the archive) as "PART 2"? Have I missed something? Because there's no first part for that video anywhere, and I have everything archived, was It privately sent through Patreon and that's why It's not here?

Slanted34

Apr 15, 2022
Well, that explains a lot. But there's something else that is bothering me, why he is refering to the video (even in the name of the archive) as "PART 2"? Have I missed something? Because there's no first part for that video anywhere, and I have everything archived, was It privately sent through Patreon and that's why It's not here?
When he does the "PART 2" thing, it usually means the pictures that led into the video

Mantis---

Mar 23, 2022
So it turns out that the Karlach picture set is not connected to the animation. And there will be Karlach animation part 1 & 3

From Patreon:

Q: I haven't received Part 1

A
: This time, we started from and Part1 is yet to come in the future, but only if you choose to, my ridiculously handsome crew!

is planned to be a three-part animation, and we started from the middle, the juiciest part!

Apologies for all the misunderstanding caused , me hearties, this cappy had a lapsus time when describing the piece; next time I shall name things better!

Sad for the CR fans ;( that means me :p

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes