4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

perkoperv123

Apr 21, 2018
Maybe I missed it in the last couple pages but what's the most up-to-date archive of past works? From before 2022, at least? The OP is kind of a mess in that department; I can't tell what I've downloaded already. Thanks for all the continued shares, though!

perkoperv123

Apr 21, 2018
No, do not Post 'Thank you', use Reactions instead.
Reactions of appreciation have been left where appropriate!

Still hoping someone will compile all-in-one yearly or quarterly archives of the completed animations/pics. I know some people like the process videos and sketches and PSDs and other WIP stuff, but for me that's just wasted space that could be occupied by other artists. Please and thank you in advance! =)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Wish the cap'n did animations of the irl cast would love to see animated marisha getting dicked down
I'm surprised he wasn't DMCA'd by them even once this whole time.
If they know, I think they are openminded enough to let it go as one of the forms of fanart

But if he's gonna do the same to the cast, not the characters, it is an instant kill :p

PrismBolt

Feb 13, 2019
I'm surprised he wasn't DMCA'd by them even once this whole time.
If they know, I think they are openminded enough to let it go as one of the forms of fanart

But if he's gonna do the same to the cast, not the characters, it is an instant kill :p
I believe it's on good belief that they'refully aware of the lewdness of their fanbase and embrace it, they literally did a whole bit about having an orgy in S3E11 :LOL:

Reactions: LordLegolas
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes