Unreal Engine Abandoned Cracking: The Second Strain [v0.3.8b] [Cr4ck]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Yes. You need the different upgrades and use them when prompted to enter the premise and take over.
I havent played in a while but the oil from the garage made you able to squeeze through small gaps, the formula from the barber would upgrade your pheromones. There are more upgrades but I dont remember them.
I'm able to get in, but eventually they start shooting the first officers I transform. Also how do you transform the Radio station? They always kill themselves first.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm able to get in, but eventually they start shooting the first officers I transform. Also how do you transform the Radio station? They always kill themselves first.
I'm not aware of a way to transform the radio moderators.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
How may Broodmother's are there because you pick up the scent in a few place's or is the smell just that strong that you smell it for several blocks?

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
How may Broodmother's are there because you pick up the scent in a few place's or is the smell just that strong that you smell it for several blocks?
just the hospital for now. The scent is so strong you can pick it up for blocks.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dev need to stop updating old content and just move on after you turn the city council and become the Matriarch ... I keep waiting for new content and keep being disappointed ...

Reactions: Hybris

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
I love this game and the new pics are amazing I hope the developer has more pics they are amazing I really hope they do more for all the scenario

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Really great work so far, the only comment I do have about this is that more pictures would go a really long way to improving the game, as long as the artstyle is consistent. The writing/scripting/progression is already good.

Raincloud802

Jan 15, 2019
so ive just played it and it was kinda interesting... plus the pictures werent loading up for some unknown reasons...

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any other games similar to this it's so impossible to find these types of games where you play as a hentai virus?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is there any other games similar to this it's so impossible to find these types of games where you play as a hentai virus?
incubus city. youre some sort of mutant that can smell ovulating women and can either seduce or rape them. you can select different starting mutators youve previously unlocked with endings and in the end you can start as veritable god.

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
incubus city. youre some sort of mutant that can smell ovulating women and can either seduce or rape them. you can select different starting mutators youve previously unlocked with endings and in the end you can start as veritable god.
Do you have a mega link i don't have a really good internet connection to be downloading straight from the browser and it is prone to failing, you know?

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes