Unreal Engine Abandoned Cracking: The Second Strain [v0.3.8b] [Cr4ck]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Rip_Hunter

Jul 12, 2019
Hi every time I start it up there are no images is it something I'm doing wrong please help? I keep getting these where Images should be. Screenshot_20190804-223513.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
OMFG! Is this guy still just fixing and refixing old content. Can you just put out the next part after you defeat the city council and become Matriarch? Like I just wanna play the next part in this very interesting game. Stop obsessing over old shit and make something new.

Reactions: joe316 and Balloo

Ryu974

Jun 13, 2017
so if i understand right , in this game you can't fuck or impregnate anyone ? but only infect people to do it an you only watch ?
and according to the " images " pack there is not a lot of sex scene with picture.

even if the game have pregnancy fetish wich i like, but if im not the one who impregnate the girls the game just loose all his interest for me.

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
not bad needs more images but the basis of the game has a parasite feel to it.
navigation needs to be improved quite a bit tho..... its not hard to navigate areas but its a bit anoying

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I Found a bug- If ye capture the Police Station before ye try to capture the Town Hall/Center, then when ye go to capture the Town Hall it will run a constant loop of checking out the Atrium from ventilation and return to hallway repeatedly- hinting that ye should try to capture the Police Station, even though ye already did. But I found that if ye capture the Town Hall before the Police Station then it will let ye capture the Town Hall but then it will run through to the end of the current version but how can that be when ye didn't capture the Police Station...
Probably mixed up the causality and game logic in the code.
Instead of Check For Said Event
If yes, then proceed, if no, then loop, it does the opposite
if yes, then loop, if no then, proceed.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
So the description makes it seem like some kind of strategy game, but the changelog makes it look like a linear story. Which is it?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
So the description makes it seem like some kind of strategy game, but the changelog makes it look like a linear story. Which is it?
the "open world" chapter is an incremental conquering. you can decide the sequence of how you learn new abilities, but to get the police station, the firestation and finaly the townhall you need to have several abilities unlocked so its basicaly a gated evolution or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mecha_froggy
D

Deleted member 1375282

I recommend this game to the people who love being a god and having real supernatural powers over others and not just domination

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
A "text-only" tag might be appropriate here.
It has images. It doesn't have video or sound. It's like Hentai Highschool + (latest is 1.9.5 I believe), except there are no cheats. I'll miss the tips section, seeing as how the upgrades arent readily available :/

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes