VN Ren'Py Abandoned Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] [HAG]

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 4, 2019
Playing 0.06.01 and not finding any new content! Yeah there new places to go but having zero dialog with anybody that matters comes down to what's the fucking point to have a new release that goes nowhere... Do I gotta start again or do I just jump off a cliff and hope that I don't dash myself on the rocks...

Last edited:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Craving Curses Reloaded [v0.06.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC (396 MB): - - - -

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Just a heads up, I played this update last night, and while the map has new locations and a bunch of existing locations got a visual overhaul, there doesn't seem to be any new story content.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Had always wondered what happened to this glad to see it back now I just need to remember what happened last time I think I was getting somewhere with the receptionist girl at our photography studio :unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just add an option to kill this fucking goblin already.
Again a submissive beta MC, with all " you'll get the answers later " pff.
And show his parents have sex ? Why ? This game is not enough disturbing ? Oh yes, " I'm sure you'll understand soon enough ".
That's not a good idea to show everyone who had sex with everyone, like Jasmin and the blond guy, if heroines are shown like sluts, the player will no love that.
This game is so raging, and the story will clearly go nowhere.
Pass.
I'm noticing more and more devs are putting this fetish in games now. When ntr simply isn't bad enough = parents fucking.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I would love to say that this game came to us like a diamond in the rough.

But, it wasn't, it didn't and isn't.

I didn't miss this game during it's extended development time for this update, and I won't miss it during future updates.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
For anyone who wants it: A modified screens.rpy file so you can actually access the fucking options from the main menu...

Game version 0.06.1
(place in "game" folder)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel like there is a weight on the cursor it just feels a lot slower when I move it across the screen :unsure:

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Man i have to say that some of the looks these women give scare the crap out of me when they are barely angry. Like they want to rip your heart out, take a bite then put it back in. Could tone the mad as hell looks they give down a little bit lol. Just my opinion ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This game needs an option menu to skip text. Turn off the music and so on.
But thats just my humble opinion.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
yes and there it is also in the game so far updates with zero content only the game after eternally long time as reloadet version republished and one must play it all over again and now come meaningless content-free updates with endless error messages or that to watch the card as in the picture is no longer recognizable is just bad I was such a huge fan of the game but now it is only sad what de de mgame has become

map fail.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To be fair .. after a long string of bad luck ... this update hit right when dev was working on them locations ... so this is the locations update ...

Unlocked

Hey, fellas.
As promised I'm working on the map locations.
Here are some impressions:

Craving Curses,
Development,
Map,
Reloaded,
V0.06.1
Post from Dev:

Development Update 06-12-2019 / CRAVING CURSES reloaded V0.06.1

Hey my friends.
Many of you have noticed that it has become very quiet with me. I also told you the reason a few weeks ago. My wife and I went through an incredibly difficult time.

Nevertheless life goes on and so does CRAVING CURSES!

I would like to apologize at this point that it was so long quiet. And at the same time I would like to tell you how things will continue now:

First the most important question:
WHEN IS V0.06.1 coming out?

If everything works out, in 2-3 weeks the prerelease for GOLD supporter.
In about 4-5 weeks the official release.
I will post the exact date in the next few days!

Also the monthly wallpapers will appear again, as well as other exclusive content for patrons.
Be curious for more!

Now here again regularly, providing you with the best and newest content..
Your HAG!
Cheers

Reactions: HorizonD

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
Here's some fresh post from Dev. He's working more on the game again. Let's see if the story becomes more transparent. I like the game, but it's getting annoying that you don't understand what it's about.

Inside view // xray look during sex

Hey, everybody.
I've had this idea for a while. Also on the part of some fans I heard the wish to place such animations in the game. So be it!
But I also know that some don't like such views.
Therefore the question:
Do you think it's good if you can hide this x-ray view?

• Always show the animations! They are part of the game when the Dev wants them to be.
  • You should be able to hide the x-ray view. Not everyone likes these details.
  • I don't care.

Reactions: Kendra
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes