RPGM Completed Crazy GameMaster: The 7 Crystals [v1.0] [RpgCrazy]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Surreptitious123

Aug 18, 2018
This is a great concept and the game is fantastic so far! I'd suggest you work on making the scenes last a little longer, as they only last for a few seconds. I'm really looking forward to where the game goes from here, however. It would be interesting to see all the characters try their best to mess with each other.

Reactions: RpgCrazy

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
I've posted the update thread. The changelog is pretty simple: 2 new chapters! I'm very happy with the "smoothness" of the story, but I would like to develop more the main characters. I've also opened a patreon if someone is interested in supporting the game. Hope you'll like the update! Ps: should I make a web version of the game? So you wouldn't download it everytime.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
I've posted the update thread. The changelog is pretty simple: 2 new chapters! I'm very happy with the "smoothness" of the story, but I would like to develop more the main characters. I've also opened a patreon if someone is interested in supporting the game. Hope you'll like the update! Ps: should I make a web version of the game? So you wouldn't download it every time.
Man, you tease me with the possibility of him worshiping bare feet lol.

I must ask. Is this just going to be worshiping the girls with socks on? Just curious really. Your hint for the riddles confused me lol.

Also, putting it up on a website is up to you, but I feel like either way people will play and prob lose game save. at least it didn't let me keep mine which isn't a big deal.

Other than that, It was a fun change of pace compared to what I end up playing. Best of luck to you!

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Man, you tease me with the possibility of him worshiping bare feet lol.

I must ask. Is this just going to be worshiping the girls with socks on? Just curious really. Your hint for the riddles confused me lol.

Also, putting it up on a website is up to you, but I feel like either way people will play and prob lose game save. at least it didn't let me keep mine which isn't a big deal.

Other than that, It was a fun change of pace compared to what I end up playing. Best of luck to you!
You must wait for the next update for some good barefeet scenes (I don't remember if there are any in this one).

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You must wait for the next update for some good barefeet scenes (I don't remember if there are any in this one).
Mmm, I'm interested, but will it be stuff beyond feet, will it have any real ero-content? or will it stay no sexual content and keep the teasing?

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Mmm, I'm interested, but will it be stuff beyond feet, will it have any real ero-content? or will it stay no sexual content and keep the teasing?
For now I prefer to keep it soft (Showing ero contents would ruin the relationship between the characters). Maybe in the future, if someone will fall in love...

Reactions: Sunshaded

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
As a foot fetish/domination fan I'm enjoying the game so far even without sexual content. Love how the girls keep teasing and pushing the guy to "heal" them. The lightheartedness is also a nice change of pace for me. Keep up the good work!

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes