VN Ren'Py Completed Crazy Tales [Final] [IomnomnomYou]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
main_menu.png

Overview:
An evil force is putting the world of fairy tales and sagas into chaos. With a card game that unites the souls of the inhabitants of this world, you must ensure justice and peace. Do you face the prophecy and be celebrated or do you disappear at the dungeon of failure?
Your journey takes you through several chapters and is underlined by the story, individual fates of the residents, as well as humorous and sometimes suggestive situations.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-04-19
Developer: IomnomnomYou
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: German, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

Story0001.jpg Story0054.jpg Story0117.jpg Story0186.jpg Story0257.jpg Story0298.jpg Story0512.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
the games is good but it have not real sex scene where the MC interact , i like the concept card battle with managing ok but the game is too focus on battles and adventure and the load system doesnt seems to work ( i cant load my saves ) , focus more sex things for the next version and it should be better :) . Lily for example she is sexy as fuck but nothing between her and mc , maybe could be good rub a finger under her tight pants from behind then pull down her pant and lick her ass ( to be continued ) . Anyway you have my attention good Luck for the next and well played good amount of content for 0.1 version ( even without sex
) .

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
So, pull back a bit on the filter use in the renders, and maybe it will look better. Cause right now its just one blurry mess of colors and barely recognizable characters, especialy on wide shots. While some of the close-ups seem good, with the main focus being sharp and not overly changed by the filters, the wide shots are way over the top edited, making it a mismatch of both quality and styles.

Reactions: GA123

mayvice

Aug 12, 2018
need to find the story behind the second picture it's a masterpiece truly. How the girl is so calm in front of the attacker and the guy is smiling into the sunset

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Interesting shame that upto the point I got to only NPC's have had sex.
And I'm a little confused over the fact there is save slots but only the quick save has a load option.
Also hit an issue after hours or reading and almost losing card games I reach chapter 8 or beyond I have landed after the rocks with the mermaid on the mainland and fought at least one card game but had quit for sleep however even though I quick saved it at that point on restarting again after waking up it wouldn't alow me to play on or even click to my last are on the map the Dev might want to look into that.