Oct 27, 2017
Opened the game
liked the song
googled it and listened to it all day
Forgot to play the game

Patriot of lust

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I agree about the translation, but the appearance of the characters and the dialogue are subjective things, but about the error in the code (just before the error you go to the settings and change the language (when the error pops up you ignore it) and then change the language again and play.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm glad someone wanted to render Sam Waterston in the first image. I don't know if he's the main character, but if he is, I'm DOWN!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I'm wearing a good pair of glasses but the graphics look unsharp to me.
Models are ugly looking and fysics minimally.
Names are still in Russian and the game has got no animation whatsoever.
Played for 5 minutes and then deleted this crap.
Got to draw the line.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The story is a bit simplistic, like when the mc gets home the aunt is wearing a bikini and his first thought was "why she's wearing that?" even though there's a pool right in the backyard. You usually have these kinds of thoughts if you didn't have a pool or she would never use the backyard to tan or something. The other face palm moment was that she removed her top while the mc went to change and she was surprised when he came back so soon, I mean he just went to change and not go for a trip out of town. I get it that the dev wants to show some nude, but these kind of scenes made the story weak.

I lost interest after that, maybe I give it another go on the next update.

Reactions: ABQ45