5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Sgt Byrd

Apr 4, 2020
Not sure I should directly share the swf so I'll share some simple instructions.

- Get JPEXS Flash Decompiler and open HGirl v1.2 in it
- Open scripts->DefineSprite (2609)->frame 677
- Edit Actionscript
- Replace "_root.gotoAndStop("CBthankyou");" with "_root.gotoAndStop("Tenta1");"
- Save Actionscript edit
- Save the SWF next to the big open button
Holy Shit thanks

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm feeling like an idiot for bringing it up, but i have no idea of how to fuck the girl in Sunshine Gal,
can someone explain to me?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks a lot for uploading these! Thought I would never be able to try these again.

RBillyBoy

May 3, 2020
not all. I have found 2 that doesn't work on it.
You can use my already packaged portable version of Firefox from this link:

Supports:

- win10 / win7

- 32bit and 64bit systems

- no flash updates/no browser update (update system deliberately crippled so practically will work forever)

- browser DPI scaling is disabled due to poor flash support for high DPI displays. If it works for you then consider enabling this option yourself in "about:config"

- supports playing locally downloaded/stored *.swf files (as long as they're not published for the AIR desktop runtime) + thanks for for pointing out the hidden option to enable this.

DJ531512

Dec 11, 2018
Is there any way to play these swf files? I've had no luck :(

R.I.P
Adobe Flash Player
You will be missed

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I used to use SWIFF Player app. But after the update the dam thing is useless to me.

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Is it possible to get an updated SunShine gal? Both of the ones there are one of the first builds where you can't actually get to fuck because it wasn't implemented at the time. It would be much appreciated.

Reactions: ohcmonrest
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes