5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
go on go to any game, it doesn t matter, then go to plugins and select Hflashplayer, you ll have an archive, unzip everything wherever you want to keep the Hflash forever, and then run the .reg file, that will solve your problem.
what is this thing all about????....mhhh just mirror the swf from browser to a local player....ahhh?????
Snap2.jpg
why this is even on registry.....
you can just do the same just download the swf and open with the crappy flashplayer_32_sa

also cannot use bakaloader still....sorry this was a hole in the water.....

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
what is this thing all about????....mhhh just mirror the swf from browser to a local player....ahhh?????
View attachment 1834135
why this is even on registry.....
you can just do the same just download the swf and open with the crappy flashplayer_32_sa

also cannot use bakaloader still....sorry this was a hole in the water.....
can't you just use adobe's standalone flash player

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
can't you just use adobe's standalone flash player
read my first post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-2022-04-19-creambee.15567/post-8210398
i was thinking than there was no hope for it but then this come up:
1856870_0OKEVaEwpm.jpg
did he photoshopped it and make me fool? can you make a better screen with the date of today?
if you ever know that program you know than there is nothing than go close his feature.....
anyway a fresh standalone offline flash install did have changed nothing...
fking winupdate still prevent flash to be executed.....ahhhhhh still no progress.....

wow found the ORIGINAL topic about baka.stuff...go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bge-bct-productions.3625/post-102534
all fixed just follow instrucion inside and here is the proof:
Snap3.jpg
baka is working again SUPER!!!!!

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
read my first post here
https://f95zone.to/threads/creambee-game-collection-2022-04-19-creambee.15567/post-8210398
View attachment 1834209
did he photoshopped it and make me fool? can you make a better screen with the date of today?
if you ever know that program you know than there is nothing than go close his feature.....
fking winupdate still prevent flash to be executed.....ahhhhhh still no progress.....

View attachment 1834274
i m glad you fixed it but you re too paranoid, why would i take the time to photoshop that thing?

• Haha
Reactions: ManedWolf

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
i m glad you fixed it but you re too paranoid, why would i take the time to photoshop that thing?
because your istrucion was all wrong and your response was too fast= something fishy you was planned for me.....
already happen before that's why i doubt people who are too helpful and too friendly.....

this will never get fix because you need a specific custom flash player installed provided by baka himself to work......
VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!!
you look at the wrong guy pal.......

ps: your not the first than try to fraud me....but for experiance i know their tactics......
so for better & safe living for both of us i can give you a very welcome to MY IGNORE LIST!!!!
your the first one pal congratulation!!!!! good luck for your next hoax!!!!!

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2018
because your istrucion was all wrong and your response was too fast= something fishy you was planned for me.....
already happen before that's why i doubt people who are too helpful and too friendly.....

this will never get fix because you need a specific custom flash player installed provided by baka himself to work......
VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!!
you look at the wrong guy pal.......
oh i m sorry big guy that computers are like human bodys and all of them react different, my instructions we re not wrong, that s just what worked for me and for you didn t. i also don t even get it why you stress so much with that baka flashplayer, the only thing that is better about it is the fast forward bar on the bottom. anyways goodluck and don t ask people for help if you think they are out to get you xD

also just to make it clear, according to you , i was typing those instructions too fast, but i had enough time to actually take the time to photoshop it xDDD

i can literally write ~120 words per minute, of course i can write it fast, and i also wrote them fast because i knew what to do from the top of my head, not everyone has to think for 30 minutes to do one thing like you. anyways, this is my last reply to you, i won t reply any further

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
read my first post here
View attachment 1834209

View attachment 1834274
Dunno man, my standalone flash player works perfectly fine. It also doesn't have that annoying baka.loader thing on the top. Also does anyone have the 0.3v of CSG? Apologies for asking.

saulmeister1

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 129959

Overview:
I'm Creambee, I really enjoy what I do and always try to create more interesting, fun animations and games. I try to create an aesthetic focusing on line art, animation style, figure, positions and characters that work together to enhance and play on the concepts of eroticism.
I also believe that game design should be built around the concept of the players desires, in this case erotic desires. With your support I will be able to put more time and effort into my work as well as take on part time professionals to help and create more quality pieces of erotic animation and games.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-19
Release Date: 2021-12-24
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Varies
Language: English
Voices: English (Moaning)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Halloween Girl: - MEGA - -
SunShine Gal: - MEGA - -
Princess Pipe Trapped: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Bangin' Talent Show with Shantae: - MEGA - -

Updated Creambee: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Splootoon: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
halloweEnGIRL V2.7: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Maki Oze V2: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Virtual Assistant Couch: - - PIXELDRAIN - -

SplootoonV2.2: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
HalloweEnGirl v3: - - - -

eterio thanks for the link

View attachment 129952 View attachment 129945 View attachment 129955 View attachment 129963 View attachment 129964 View attachment 129965 View attachment 129967 View attachment 129968
where is Samsung Sam?

LordArgon

Jan 27, 2018
Cyber Gal Street -Free Play- V0.3
How do you change samus to a trans futa not a futa with a pussy?

tnt171819

Jul 22, 2021
要是可以的话,就把swf文件转换成apk,然后再传上来,或者可以自己搞个赚钱模式,自己赚钱也不错,自己的想法而已,不喜勿喷

killer1684

Jun 9, 2019
i still love the old version of creambee's game ,not creambee in now
i mean sunshine gal and before
oh including 2B bar

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes