hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
anyone having white screen:
download hxd
load exe, find as unicode -reloaded
change to 00 the whole string

S4g3?

Feb 12, 2022
Would it be possible to make an android port for any of these flashes?
Like splootoon or bangin talent show

Mar 24, 2021
Need help, i installed swf and when i run it, it says no ShockwaveFlash Object install, i did search online but nothing specific bout it.

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
Go to the first page and under the Installation section download a swf player. Then when you run the swf player open and browse for the game file you downloaded to play. then it should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Curious BirdMan

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
BOY, was this bundle a cancer to sort.

got'cha covered, pal. threw out all the dupes and named everything as accurately as i could.

CreambeeCollection-November2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Why tf is SSBG at 1.0???

Reactions: zyff

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I tried to open the latest release with the linked flash player, which is basically an older version of the one I usually use, but all I get with both is a white screen. I almost never have any errors with this, and I also played all other Creambee releases and quite a bunch of other flash games. Any ideas, except for different players? They are still by Adobe, so they should work.

hhuj1

Aug 14, 2020
I tried to open the latest release with the linked flash player, which is basically an older version of the one I usually use, but all I get with both is a white screen. I almost never have any errors with this, and I also played all other Creambee releases and quite a bunch of other flash games. Any ideas, except for different players? They are still by Adobe, so they should work.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes