5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Did creambee ever release a full summer dreaming game?
Now that he's going full cartooney, I wanna look into his older games.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Rats seems he didn't. What a shame, that was literally the one game I saw years ago and wanted him to finish it.
I mean what the hey, is this not the best thing he's done like ever, and it's incomplete :(
1706828754383.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Xalorfin

floran

May 20, 2020
I can see where you are coming from, I mean me too I don't have any problem with feet but I wish it was just an option like under "service" she offers you a bj/titjob/footjob. NOT COMPLAINING, just saying creambee already does this in his/her games.

also side note you can see the wips animation working, just click the red buttons at top right. (no cum anim)
View attachment 3309026 View attachment 3309028
I dont see any red buttoms, are they in an specific part of the animation or in the menu?
I am using ruffle flash player btw

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
I dont see any red buttoms, are they in an specific part of the animation or in the menu?
I am using ruffle flash player btw
They're outside the standard frame. I dunno how ruffle works, but if you can resize the window that should let you see them - just extend the side out.

Reactions: floran

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Do you mean 'anime'? The older games are what I'd call more 'cartoony' in that they're closer to Western creations or the Newgrounds era of stuff.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Rats seems he didn't. What a shame, that was literally the one game I saw years ago and wanted him to finish it.
I mean what the hey, is this not the best thing he's done like ever, and it's incomplete :(
It is a little odd. I really like the girl's design too, and you know, it actually is basically complete. (For a short, that is.) The main work is already done.

Literally all it's missing is some sound work. All the animation is there.

In case you weren't aware of this already, if you right click and press 'forward' when you get to the loop in your screenshot, it'll advance it to where the forward button works and you can see the next few little loops/poses, it even has the cum animation/overlay working.

So we don't have a full game, but we got the bit that matters the most.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Classic Krieger

floran

May 20, 2020
They're outside the standard frame. I dunno how ruffle works, but if you can resize the window that should let you see them - just extend the side out.
thanks, in ruffle they are not visible but making the window wider allowed me to pass the cursor around and saw the mouse pointer indicate there was something to click there.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
V3 of DTorDT is out on Patreon. Although I haven't tested it yet, it seems like this isn't the final version going by the listed changelog on the Patreon Post. It might be still lacking the final scene but we will see.
View attachment 3320711
Did creambee ever said what the final scene is? I wish that we could do something with rotty too...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
In 2.5, she has a teaser where you get to fuck both Rotty and Shante at the same time but it was just a piece of art with "Work In Progress" on top. If I recall, you can see it by hitting the double arrows once u finish the second scene.
Mine don't have the double arrows at the end of the second scene on 2.5 (or 3.0) just a single one that restart the second scene, i need to do something for them to appear?

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 129959

Overview:
I'm Creambee, I really enjoy what I do and always try to create more interesting, fun animations and games. I try to create an aesthetic focusing on line art, animation style, figure, positions and characters that work together to enhance and play on the concepts of eroticism.
I also believe that game design should be built around the concept of the players desires, in this case erotic desires. With your support I will be able to put more time and effort into my work as well as take on part time professionals to help and create more quality pieces of erotic animation and games.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Creambee -
Censorship: No
Version: 2024-01-30
Language: English
Voices: English (Moaning)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - -
Halloween Girl: - MEGA - -
SunShine Gal: - MEGA - -
Princess Pipe Trapped: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Bangin' Talent Show with Shantae: - MEGA - -
Updated Creambee: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Splootoon: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
halloweEnGIRL V2.7: - PIXELDRAIN - -
Maki Oze V2: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Virtual Assistant Couch: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
SplootoonV2.2: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
HalloweEnGirl v3: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Anaringu: - - MEGA - -
Cyber Gal Street v0.8.8: MEGA - - -
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Creambee-anaRingu v1-3: - - MEGA - -
All SWFs: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
MissLucoasSF v1-3: - - MEGA -
Snoozgal - DTorDT v2.5: - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Creambee Boozy Beach Wumpa: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

NotAnAlien thanks for the link

View attachment 129952 View attachment 129945 View attachment 129955 View attachment 129963 View attachment 129964 View attachment 129965 View attachment 129967 View attachment 129968
Are these working for anyone? Cause I downloaded at extracted them and they're not working for me. Followed the install instructions and still not working.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
It is a little odd. I really like the girl's design too, and you know, it actually is basically complete. (For a short, that is.) The main work is already done.

Literally all it's missing is some sound work. All the animation is there.

In case you weren't aware of this already, if you right click and press 'forward' when you get to the loop in your screenshot, it'll advance it to where the forward button works and you can see the next few little loops/poses, it even has the cum animation/overlay working.

So we don't have a full game, but we got the bit that matters the most.
YOU....GLORIOUS....MAN....
All this time, I didn't know it was basically finished. And it's even got the ahegao. Thank you good man!! You are blessed.

Reactions: Exocrine

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
If you have the adobeplayer or any swf player it work normally.
I have VLC Media Player and that doesn't work. I've tried installing AdobePlayer but it downloads the Adobe Acrobat Pro, which when I click on one of the games it just opens and then tells me adobe flash player is no longer supported

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I have VLC Media Player and that doesn't work. I've tried installing AdobePlayer but it downloads the Adobe Acrobat Pro, which when I click on one of the games it just opens and then tells me adobe flash player is no longer supported
You can use to open the .swf files too.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes