5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
NVM, Creambee hates me because they released the new update like 40 minutes ago and I didn't check the patreon lmao. Also this website hates me and won't let me update the original post with the new file so . Sorry for the clutter. Also some important stuff about this version: 1718177334935.png

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Is it just the oral and the footjob at this point?
We waited months just for this?!?!
Actually no, the boob job/blowjob scenes are in. I also haven't figured out what's the proper way to get access to those scenes without using the unlock all button so it might be bugged. I have asked on the post about it so we will see.

EDIT: apparently this is how u are supposed to get it. I am going to check now to see if it works or if its actually bugged.
1718181686745.png
EDIT 2: Yeah, I wanna say its bugged. I have done a run 2 times now (even came on her thrice) and she never says the line nor the button to advance the game appears. Imma report it now via the patreon post. I would advise using the skip button located in the bottom left corner when you load into the game for the first time to access the new scenes. (Photo provided so u know where to look)
1718182256647.png
EDIT 3: Did more testing, its only bugged for the Human version of Tawna. She will say the line as a furry so Furry enjoyers rejoice, you get to enjoy the game as intended. Sadly for us human Tawna enjoyers will have to use the unlock all option until fix is released.

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Actually no, the boob job/blowjob scenes are in. I also haven't figured out what's the proper way to get access to those scenes without using the unlock all button so it might be bugged. I have asked on the post about it so we will see.

EDIT: apparently this is how u are supposed to get it. I am going to check now to see if it works or if its actually bugged.
View attachment 3728711
EDIT 2: Yeah, I wanna say its bugged. I have done a run 2 times now (even came on her thrice) and she never says the line nor the button to advance the game appears. Imma report it now via the patreon post. I would advise using the skip button located in the bottom left corner when you load into the game for the first time to access the new scenes. (Photo provided so u know where to look)
View attachment 3728716
I was wondering why it just stopped after the footjob scene.
Thx for the hint.
Months pass by and we get this non-debugged half completed piece of dong.
And there's no pregnancy option!

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I was wondering why it just stopped after the footjob scene.
Thx for the hint.
Months pass by and we get this non-debugged half completed piece of dong.
And there's no pregnancy option!
I mean its a test version of the game (even the april version was labelled as test version). There is going to be bugs and some unfinished stuff. If you want things sooner, it will just be even worse with less content. I rather have longer waits between updates if it means more stuff. Plus its not like you are paying for it so I don't see the point in complaining. I just say let them cook while we wait patiently for the next update. At least we finally going to be getting the Amazon position coming next with another Creambee short planned for it.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I mean its a test version of the game (even the april version was labelled as test version). There is going to be bugs and some unfinished stuff. If you want things sooner, it will just be even worse with less content. I rather have longer waits between updates if it means more stuff. Plus its not like you are paying for it so I don't see the point in complaining. I just say let them cook while we wait patiently for the next update. At least we finally going to be getting the Amazon position coming next with another Creambee short planned for it.
I tried downloading Ruffle and using it because the SWF 32 version was lagging and guess what I get.
1718185623911.png
Apparently Ruffle uses some rare font that Windows 8.1 doesn't support.
Technology hates me. Time to return to monke and abandon industrial society.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

View attachment 3728711
View attachment 3728716
EDIT 3: Did more testing, its only bugged for the Human version of Tawna. She will say the line as a furry so Furry enjoyers rejoice, you get to enjoy the game as intended. Sadly for us human Tawna enjoyers will have to use the unlock all option until fix is released.
That is weird, for me even the Furry version is bugged.

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Used VLC to open it and it worked just fine. Transition from Boob job to blowjob and vice versa is a bit choppy, but both worked for me. This was with the human version. Just did the progression like that snippet said.

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
Used VLC to open it and it worked just fine. Transition from Boob job to blowjob and vice versa is a bit choppy, but both worked for me. This was with the human version. Just did the progression like that snippet said.
Same here, when i played it in pc standaloneflash/ruffle the transition is horrible dont know if its a fps issue because when i played it in mobile it plays like butter. Also creambee left a placeholder for the amazon scene i think, you only need to forward at the bj scene

Reactions: DarthSion98

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Same here, when i played it in pc standaloneflash/ruffle the transition is horrible dont know if its a fps issue because when i played it in mobile it plays like butter. Also creambee left a placeholder for the amazon scene i think, you only need to forward at the bj scene
Ok so it isn't just a flash being old problem but an FPS problem since it occurs in Ruffle as well. Good to know.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Straight from the discord, a sneak peek at what's coming next
1718536382598.png
EDIT: Adding on here, the poll options are out and all I can say is I hope you like Konasuba... 1718695055402.png
Also the next short is about Ass Worship or something. 1718695106575.png 1718695134595.png
EDIT 2: I don't know how this slipped by me for 2 days now but Creambee has made an interesting proposal. I'll put the meat of the post down below but the TL;DR is Creambee wants to make a generic build for their two assistants to practice on where they can animate voted on characters. Pretty much, new characters on the same animation as a side project while they work on the main projects. There is a vote for this idea and its currently in favour of the Creambee Pump Out idea. Do with that as you will.
1719366216876.png

Last edited:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
How'd you use VLC to run this? Never even thought it was an option, I mainly use that for music lol. I tried opening the file with VLC, but just a blank screen

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
How'd you use VLC to run this? Never even thought it was an option, I mainly use that for music lol. I tried opening the file with VLC, but just a blank screen
Just use , it's actively on development and a better alternative since Flash Player died.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Just use , it's actively on development and a better alternative since Flash Player died.
I do, but supposedly there's issues with running the latest Tawna thing on it. I also couldn't naturally unlock the blowjob scene naturally without skipping

Reactions: Raptor12

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I do, but supposedly there's issues with running the latest Tawna thing on it. I also couldn't naturally unlock the blowjob scene naturally without skipping
Does it works with this? It's the latest official adobe flash player projector version if I'm not mistaken.

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
I do have the K-lite codec pack and the most up to date VLC. Don't think Ive done anything specific to its settings. Only realized it played swf files by pure chance years ago.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
It's a known problem and someone has reported the bug on creambee's discord already, check the conversation several pages back and you'll see me and someone else talking about it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes