5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
NVM, Creambee hates me because they released the new update like 40 minutes ago and I didn't check the patreon lmao. Also this website hates me and won't let me update the original post with the new file so . Sorry for the clutter. Also some important stuff about this version: 1718177334935.png

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Is it just the oral and the footjob at this point?
We waited months just for this?!?!
Actually no, the boob job/blowjob scenes are in. I also haven't figured out what's the proper way to get access to those scenes without using the unlock all button so it might be bugged. I have asked on the post about it so we will see.

EDIT: apparently this is how u are supposed to get it. I am going to check now to see if it works or if its actually bugged.
1718181686745.png
EDIT 2: Yeah, I wanna say its bugged. I have done a run 2 times now (even came on her thrice) and she never says the line nor the button to advance the game appears. Imma report it now via the patreon post. I would advise using the skip button located in the bottom left corner when you load into the game for the first time to access the new scenes. (Photo provided so u know where to look)
1718182256647.png
EDIT 3: Did more testing, its only bugged for the Human version of Tawna. She will say the line as a furry so Furry enjoyers rejoice, you get to enjoy the game as intended. Sadly for us human Tawna enjoyers will have to use the unlock all option until fix is released.

Last edited:

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Actually no, the boob job/blowjob scenes are in. I also haven't figured out what's the proper way to get access to those scenes without using the unlock all button so it might be bugged. I have asked on the post about it so we will see.

EDIT: apparently this is how u are supposed to get it. I am going to check now to see if it works or if its actually bugged.
View attachment 3728711
EDIT 2: Yeah, I wanna say its bugged. I have done a run 2 times now (even came on her thrice) and she never says the line nor the button to advance the game appears. Imma report it now via the patreon post. I would advise using the skip button located in the bottom left corner when you load into the game for the first time to access the new scenes. (Photo provided so u know where to look)
View attachment 3728716
I was wondering why it just stopped after the footjob scene.
Thx for the hint.
Months pass by and we get this non-debugged half completed piece of dong.
And there's no pregnancy option!

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
I was wondering why it just stopped after the footjob scene.
Thx for the hint.
Months pass by and we get this non-debugged half completed piece of dong.
And there's no pregnancy option!
I mean its a test version of the game (even the april version was labelled as test version). There is going to be bugs and some unfinished stuff. If you want things sooner, it will just be even worse with less content. I rather have longer waits between updates if it means more stuff. Plus its not like you are paying for it so I don't see the point in complaining. I just say let them cook while we wait patiently for the next update. At least we finally going to be getting the Amazon position coming next with another Creambee short planned for it.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I mean its a test version of the game (even the april version was labelled as test version). There is going to be bugs and some unfinished stuff. If you want things sooner, it will just be even worse with less content. I rather have longer waits between updates if it means more stuff. Plus its not like you are paying for it so I don't see the point in complaining. I just say let them cook while we wait patiently for the next update. At least we finally going to be getting the Amazon position coming next with another Creambee short planned for it.
I tried downloading Ruffle and using it because the SWF 32 version was lagging and guess what I get.
1718185623911.png
Apparently Ruffle uses some rare font that Windows 8.1 doesn't support.
Technology hates me. Time to return to monke and abandon industrial society.

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

View attachment 3728711
View attachment 3728716
EDIT 3: Did more testing, its only bugged for the Human version of Tawna. She will say the line as a furry so Furry enjoyers rejoice, you get to enjoy the game as intended. Sadly for us human Tawna enjoyers will have to use the unlock all option until fix is released.
That is weird, for me even the Furry version is bugged.

scuttlebot

Feb 18, 2022
Used VLC to open it and it worked just fine. Transition from Boob job to blowjob and vice versa is a bit choppy, but both worked for me. This was with the human version. Just did the progression like that snippet said.

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
Used VLC to open it and it worked just fine. Transition from Boob job to blowjob and vice versa is a bit choppy, but both worked for me. This was with the human version. Just did the progression like that snippet said.
Same here, when i played it in pc standaloneflash/ruffle the transition is horrible dont know if its a fps issue because when i played it in mobile it plays like butter. Also creambee left a placeholder for the amazon scene i think, you only need to forward at the bj scene

Reactions: DarthSion98

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Same here, when i played it in pc standaloneflash/ruffle the transition is horrible dont know if its a fps issue because when i played it in mobile it plays like butter. Also creambee left a placeholder for the amazon scene i think, you only need to forward at the bj scene
Ok so it isn't just a flash being old problem but an FPS problem since it occurs in Ruffle as well. Good to know.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes