5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know where to find the Summer Dreaming game? or if it was even released? The last place I ever saw anything about it was mid 2018 when it was still WIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

File not available, can you provide a new download link?

My bad. Was cleaning my MEGA account and deleted it.

Edit: For any other dead links, I'm working on sending updated and working ones to the thread OP alongside updating the Creambee general zip since it's disorganized and incomplete.

Last edited:

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
First, what 99% of the people reading this post are here for:
With that out of the way here's everything else.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays everyone.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
With the completion of Splootoon, Creambee is looking forward to their next project which had a poll to see which characters would be put in. Here are the poll results and the winners who'll be done in the Trigger art style for the next work. Samus, Jessica Rabbit, and Zelda are the winners if you couldn't tell.
Uh, Gwen Tennison has more votes than Jessica Rabbit though?

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Delivering on my last post, here's the updated zip of all of Creambee's works. I changed the naming scheme, deleted some duplicate works, and added the latest Splootoon as well as Maki Oze and virtual assistant couch since they were missing for some reason. Here's the links to the last two as well if anybody needs only these.
As someone who likes neatness in files, I do like the polished naming scheme

Rob Din

Jun 3, 2017
Sorry if its been asked somewhere. Does the "All" download mean an updated download with even the updated games?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes