5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 20, 2017
As a fun little experiment, I decided to add some cum bubbles.
Partially to see if I could use a different approach to modding
swf's without causing them to break.
Oi oi bradda, could ya see if ya can add an auto jack it function to btsv4? Been absolutely HOPING someone would come along who knows how to do shite like this.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Okay now that flash is dead, I can't get these .sfw to work anymore, and I do have the newgrounds player installed, which isn't any help

Anyone know how to help me out?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
You can still download the stand alone flash player.

I think the downloads are still up for that on Adobe.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Nah, no flash on adobe sights, they all link to this:

Only sources are sketchy third party sites (I do realise the irony saying this on this site)

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Okay now that flash is dead, I can't get these .sfw to work anymore, and I do have the newgrounds player installed, which isn't any help

Anyone know how to help me out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use , plugin in a browser like firefox or chrome, and it also have a desktop app, most of time you just need to add "vcruntime140_1.dll" (attached file in my post) to the folder and everything work.
Capture.JPG

Yuki1994

Aug 6, 2020
How do i install the Ruffle Plugin on Mozilla?
My Mozilla Browser blocks the Installation of Ruffle Plugin.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can use , plugin in a browser like firefox or chrome, and it also have a desktop app, most of time you just need to add "vcruntime140_1.dll" (attached file in my post) to the folder and everything work.
View attachment 981924
For some reason it doesn't work, the game doesn't start. Neither will ruffle install on my firefox browser.

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
I managed to install it as a temporary add-on but the game doesn't start and remains in a white screen.

Aug 27, 2020
How about we try a different approach, how is the dev handling things? If we get some insight into that, perhaps we can bring a joint solution

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes