[S>Voice] [S>Writer] Creative writer available for projects

spectre122

Jan 23, 2019
Hello!
I'm a virtual assistant (certified in office administration), and creative writer. I've played ttrpg's for over 30 years, and have written or created over 1200 files (roughly 3.4gbs) of content for my Dungeons and Dragons home games. I'm a native english speaker, and able to help you with correcting translator errors, or just general writing. I'm also able to perform and record voice work if needed.

I understand times are tough for everyone. Fortunately, I'm not a greedy man, although I do need to be paid for my efforts. So drop me a message, explaining what you'd need. We'll go from there.

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
To all the Russian game devs: please hire this man! It will be worth your efforts plus some to have a real translator/writer polishing up your game for you.

spectre122

Jan 23, 2019
Uh... for the record: I am not a translator, and I don't speak russian. Not sure how that got started, perhaps a different "Spectre" on this site?

Side note - I accepted a new project this morning and would not feel right about committing to any new projects until I've gotten my bearings at this one. Once I know what kind of free time and availability I have, I'll update this thread.

Reactions: SluttyStar