4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Any theories on what the green creatures are?
They have uniforms with emblems that do not match the protagonist's. Perhaps they are space pirates? Are they affiliated with the protagonist or the other creatures?

View attachment 2410992
View attachment 2410999
Supposedly they would be the improved beasts of the previous game. That's what I think, but we'd have to see a little more to know what's going on. I think they are the upgraded monsters from the previous game.

Lagtagg12

Jan 24, 2021
Any theories on what the green creatures are?
They have uniforms with emblems that do not match the protagonist's. Perhaps they are space pirates? Are they affiliated with the protagonist or the other creatures?

View attachment 2410992
View attachment 2410999

I think the artist like a simple plot, so maybe the new protagonist will be in the space police station, and when she notices the empty police ship, she will go to rescue the preview protagonists, that were left in the hunter ship fucking with the new aliens. So I think the new girl asks for help and the green aliens are like her police companions, and they are used to fuck her.

And the other aliens maybe as you mentioned, could be space pirates or some prisoners, she caught during her trip.

Wonder if we'll get a pregnant scene with the girl.

That would be cool, and I hope that maybe at the end of the 3rd game, the hunter appears again, revealing that she is pregnant

Dec 15, 2020
Links are dead. Can I have a mega link for this? thanks!
Here ya go, small version is the game without the omake folder, which contains video files of the sex scenes without subtitles or music, it's not necessary to run the game, enjoy!

Full Game:
Small Version:

GarudaHanzo

Feb 26, 2018
Here ya go, small version is the game without the omake folder, which contains video files of the sex scenes without subtitles or music, it's not necessary to run the game, enjoy!

Full Game: Mega
Small Version: Mega
Thanks a lot! do you also have a link to the prequel? v1 & v1.52. Both of their links are dead as well.

Leon23

Dec 13, 2022
I have a question, after having seen the protagonist of the first game, in the second these two girls appear and enter the ship where the girl from the first was. What happened to her or is it another ship?

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I have a question, after having seen the protagonist of the first game, in the second these two girls appear and enter the ship where the girl from the first was. What happened to her or is it another ship?
Same ship, I believe.
If I recall correctly, it says in the 2nd game that the escape pod is missing when the two police ladies investigate the abandoned ship, which infers that's how the hunter from the 1st game got off the ship - though it's up in the air if she left alone or with one/some of the creatures since obviously there are some still onboard to "greet" the police ladies.

Would love to see her again though, she's still my favourite.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes