CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
I found the basement and seeing a woman down there, not interactable.
I am told (if trying to enter the basement from another door) that I need the key.

Where is it?
You get the key after meeting the teachers in the teacher's room (1st floor)
I forgot to lock the second door to the basement.

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
About the navigation inside and outside the school :
You can use right mouse button to change cams and then clic on doors.
I know that it is not easy in this version.
I will implement a map with floor plans and buttons to fast travel to places that you already visited.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
Mixing strong maledom content with strong femdom content together is not a wise idea in my opinion, you're gonna lose so much audience (basically everyone who is into a type of domination but rejects the other).
Switch does not exist? You guys are so stereotypical and boring.
I wanted to show both sides in this first release.
Next release will make the femdom content optional.
In other words, there will be no femdom in this game after next release. It is sad.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
well i like it as it is.. i like femdom and the idea of having the dominant role at times like it is in this game atm, those that cant stand being dominated by a hot women dont really understand femdom at all i guess and just see it as a loss of control that they didnt really had from the start unless the women agreed to.. not really the same with femdom as women charm there men into agreement very diffrently then a man can charm a women into submission.. becouse a women have a few more tricks in that area :)

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
first few preview pics i thought worth a try, then the last 2 popped up and aaargghh, femdom is one thing but a strapon!!! no fecking way
pity
might come back when that shite is optional

• Haha
Reactions: Cirro84

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry but the artwork and gui just are not great. In fact pretty bad. Cant watch it.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
ugh... I really want to like this but the teachers blackmailing the headmaster is such a turn off. I'm hoping that the next updates allow you to completely forego the teacher's ability to successfully blackmail you.

As the owner of the property, I would just threaten to fire all the teachers trying to blackmail me and sell the property to live off those funds until I find a different job. So the fact that they are so brazen and demanding doesn't fit so well with the storyline so far.

I will say though that if the ability to avoid the femdom content is present (even if it means a more difficult path through the game) this game seems like it will be a lot of fun.

May 6, 2017
ugh... I really want to like this but the teachers blackmailing the headmaster is such a turn off. I'm hoping that the next updates allow you to completely forego the teacher's ability to successfully blackmail you.

As the owner of the property, I would just threaten to fire all the teachers trying to blackmail me and sell the property to live off those funds until I find a different job. So the fact that they are so brazen and demanding doesn't fit so well with the storyline so far.

I will say though that if the ability to avoid the femdom content is present (even if it means a more difficult path through the game) this game seems like it will be a lot of fun.
Given the description of the game on his Patreon page, I don't think we can avoid Femdom or be the ones who dominate the teachers, which is a shame.

"You will have to keep the balance between domination and submission.
Your girlfriend came with you and she may help you but she may be dominated by some teachers.
The game will feature all kind of sex and BDSM with both male domination and female domination but everything will be consensual. "

Luizwyd

Jun 2, 2017
Can we expect some toilet scenes ?
Just finished it yesterday, took me hours, it was kind of slow here.
Would love to see more voyeur stuff, and maybe some extreme content(?)

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
Given the description of the game on his Patreon page, I don't think we can avoid Femdom or be the ones who dominate the teachers, which is a shame.
I will update the patreon page when I have time.
V0.2 will have the other path where you avoid the femdom content.
The dialogue option that currently leads to game over will turn into maledom.
So players will have the choice and successive updates will expand both paths.

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
Can we expect some toilet scenes ?
Just finished it yesterday, took me hours, it was kind of slow here.
Would love to see more voyeur stuff, and maybe some extreme content(?)
I'll give you a hint : There are some air conditioners in the dorms and the shower rooms where you can easily hide a spycam ;)

• Love
Reactions: Cirro84 and Luizwyd

larondan

Nov 12, 2016
This game needs an improvement in performance, in its current state its awfully slow and the animation often lag or even break sometimes.
I really like the concept of the game and I am looking forward to future updates, but the performance issues should be a high priority to be worked on.
The machine I have played it is certainly not a Gaming PC but it handled other Unity and Unreal Engine Games far better.

I am just asking here, but is there a reason to make this game in Unity?
Everything that I have seen can also be done in Ren'py including the animations and it would probably run smoother.
Not saying that you need to, just wondering on my part.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You get the key after meeting the teachers in the teacher's room (1st floor)
I forgot to lock the second door to the basement.
OK, I got the message to meet them there, but never found the room, so I went to the dining hall and must have missed that bit.

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
OK, I got the message to meet them there, but never found the room, so I went to the dining hall and must have missed that bit.
It's on first floor over the hall. There are chairs in front of it. There are two staircases, one leading to dorms and the other to classrooms. Use the second one.
I will make an interactive map in a future release.

CoolRaider

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2019
This game needs an improvement in performance, in its current state its awfully slow and the animation often lag or even break sometimes.

I am just asking here, but is there a reason to make this game in Unity?
Everything that I have seen can also be done in Ren'py including the animations and it would probably run smoother.
Not saying that you need to, just wondering on my part.
Ren'py is not a 3D engine. All it can do is showing images or short clips that have been rendered in other software like Daz3D.
It's ok for a novel but not for a sandbox game.
I will have up to 36 girls and 12 boys in the school. They can be punished by 5 teachers with 5 instruments and 5 different outfits. That's 6000 animation clips in ren'py, and just one animation in Unity. And this is the same problem for any pose or animation.

The performance will improve. The lighting is set to realtime because it was faster for me to work in the editor. Once I bake it it will be faster. Also I made a wrong design choice for the transitions of the animations. It will be solved soon.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
barely playable woman's breasts in teachers lounge are zoomed way up almost above their heads load times between screens bit long and would have been nice to have a accessible floor plan of school

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote