4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
Why is Tsuyu among them?
If you look at her in a certain way, she could be pretty creepy, with those big eyes and long tongue. At least, if you make her look too real.
It’s a patreon suggestion so I just made sure they fit can’t have people suggesting starfire lol, and the way she talks and walks seemed okay, plus some quotes really seemed to fit my requirements for a girl lol

Reactions: TheDevian

chickenscratchgames

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2021
i hope uncle fester and other addams get a cameo :sneaky:
I am sure we can get characters like fester in the game. I really have some great surprises in store for players once we get through the bed room part

even though it says 0.5here and we have 0.7f on patreon think of them more as early builds cause I screwed up in the start and now I suffer for it lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MordredTheDark

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I am sure we can get characters like fester in the game. I really have some great surprises in store for players once we get through the bed room part

even though it says 0.5here and we have 0.7f on patreon think of them more as early builds cause I screwed up in the start and now I suffer for it lol.

how many women do you plan on adding to the game?

Steven_3000

Nov 17, 2018

How often will you release public versions?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, can a Mod come along and fix the last release date so it's 2020 instead of the future date of Nov 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, still had v0.4 in my files, hadn't checked this one since the turn of the year i think.
So, locked behind patron-only paywalls since about March this one, if i'm getting this right?

Jun 25, 2019
Wow, still had v0.4 in my files, hadn't checked this one since the turn of the year i think.
So, locked behind patron-only paywalls since about March this one, if i'm getting this right?

Yupp, sadly the dev seems to be a greedy jerk.
That's very sad cause this game had a lot potential..
But so he won't get much investors.
Einstein was right with the two thing that are endless....

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes