4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Great game so far, with just a few bugs. It seems like a good number of the pinups cause traceback errors when you try to view them via the computer. And once you finish the cleaning work with Lurch, clicking that option on Morticia's menu sends you to Wednesday's room. Loving it so far, can't wait to see further updates.

Last edited:

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
Just checking but the Wednesday content only reaches the part where it says "Happy Halloween" and nothing else happens?

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Just checking but the Wednesday content only reaches the part where it says "Happy Halloween" and nothing else happens?
there's full spread of sex scenes for her (O, V, A). if you got that and double O (Wednesday&Parker), then that's all for this build (0.8.z) for her.

Reactions: Cricgck

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
there's full spread of sex scenes for her (O, V, A). if you got that and double O (Wednesday&Parker), then that's all for this build (0.8.z) for her.
Huh. I only got oral and vaginal for her, and oral from Parker. When I tried asking Wednesday if she was stalking us, she kills me (and couldn't seem to go further than oral with Parker). What do?

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
I wonder if the Dev will put in actual Pregnancy with Wednesday, just something i like in Visual Novels.

Reactions: Greebz

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
there was a dev in this thread at some point!
so: why not "kill" or even kill Gomez at the start of Morticia route?
do add clothes / lingerie options, please.

on another note:
Huh. I only got oral and vaginal for her, and oral from Parker. When I tried asking Wednesday if she was stalking us, she kills me (and couldn't seem to go further than oral with Parker). What do?
stop being a baby and learn to read game source. or stop being so greedy and scatterbrained and finish Wednesday's route, before running after another girl. there's always "don't ask stupid questions" but...

jakesco

Jun 30, 2022
from what i saw on the patreon a new update has came out already. wonder when it gets released here

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There have been some mentions of bugs, punctuation issues, and mislabeled dialogue.
So, I did my best to correct these issues.

Please let me know if I missed anything.
Enjoy. :giggle:

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
There have been some mentions of bugs, punctuation issues, and mislabeled dialogue.
So, I did my best to correct these issues.

Please let me know if I missed anything.
Enjoy. :giggle:
That's cool... but we still don't have the 8.0 version of the game... :(

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes