4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sirbust

Apr 4, 2024
When Will the option to go to other spots like the kitchen be unlocked also why when you talk to wensday about watching you she puts you in a coffin and it's game over?

Mar 19, 2020
Bruh, out of all moments, why break the 3rd wall right here :cautious::LOL:

View attachment 3330190
Thanks for posting this. Saves me the time and disappointment. To the waist, excellent! Below that, that isn't Wednesday, it's Velma or something. Honey Boo Boo maybe. From the previews it looks like the artist draws chicken drumsticks to make the lower bodies from behind.
Whatever works for them and the fandom.

• Haha
Reactions: Slayerz

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If anyone's interested, here's a corrected script for v0.9f. Misspelling and punctuation.
There are some bugs in the script, but I don't know the code, so they are still in there. :sneaky:

This is a good game, but it's frustrating too. :p

BMN1234

Jan 24, 2020
Yo, how the fuck do I access the Parker/Wednesday scenes? I've gone through this game like 3 fucking times already.
d183 I see that fuckass reaction you added to my message. Is there something funny about what I said? I don't know if you can see, but there's no fucking guide or even a save file for this game listed on the first page. Nobody in this thread has even mentioned anything regarding finding them, I know, I just checked. So, you wanna share with the class since you obviously know something that we don't?

• Haha
Reactions: Dixen Chix and d183

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
d183 I see that fuckass reaction you added to my message. Is there something funny about what I said? I don't know if you can see, but there's no fucking guide or even a save file for this game listed on the first page. Nobody in this thread has even mentioned anything regarding finding them, I know, I just checked. So, you wanna share with the class since you obviously know something that we don't?
Chill man, this is pirate place everything can happen. If you scroll previous page you will see cmt answer your question

Reactions: BanditoMarito

l26867637

Apr 13, 2021
after i finished the nersary scences and finished wed's peeking dialoge, then i find parker, talk with her.

But then i return to my house again, it happened again and again.

is it a bug? or do i miss something?

l26867637

Apr 13, 2021
If anyone's interested, here's a corrected script for v0.9f. Misspelling and punctuation.
There are some bugs in the script, but I don't know the code, so they are still in there. :sneaky:

This is a good game, but it's frustrating too. :p
dont know why but it is not working

i find your file finishen with "rpy", but what i found in the gamefold is "rpyc"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
dont know why but it is not working

i find your file finishen with "rpy", but what i found in the gamefold is "rpyc"
Do you know how to use Unren.bat?
If you do, use it, and then you can replace the old script file with the new one.

As far as that scene everyone wants to see, I think there is a bug in the code. It's either that or you have to grind a bunch to see it.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I wanted to know if I made a mistake somewhere, every time I ask Wednesday if she's watching me, I end up buried and it goes back to the game's main menu ?

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes