VN Ren'Py Criminal Attraction! [v0.2.24] [Space Samurai Games]

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
One of the dumbest plots ive seen.
Actually, the story concept and plot aren't bad. But the execution and characterization has quickly become absurd. I was trying hard to overlook shortcomings but it's too much; about half way through this last update I gave up - for good. Sorry, dev. Art and animations are decent but, I need a story to follow as well.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
calm down with that you bullie. only two of them act badly, Why are you generalizing you bullie them. don't put my lovely Cordelia in the same lvl
by the way nice that the Emily bitch attitude at the beginning of the game and the fact that she and the MC are corrupt cops doesn't bother you:LOL:
Man... That scene is a disaster. What was the point of that?
About Cordelia, given her past, she shouldn't have allowed the bullying. Instead of that she does nothing to stop that, evenmore you lose points with her if you intervene to stop the bullying. So yes, she's an accomplice.

That's very bad, bad writing... For Cordelia and rhe whole scene. Pure nonsense.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty good update ... at least we find out the female agent is not a great as she thinks she is ... maybe why the others think less of her :unsure:
and she has some nerve to talk how inexperienced the MC is ... :LOL:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
OK, i like the premise, i like the setting and the characters,

but WTF happened HERE cap_01_sc_18_026.jpg and HERE cap_01_sc_19_002.jpg !?

These two scenes kinda ruined the entire character presentation and world building of the first update imo.
Bad dialog and bad flow.
This made me lose all the interest on keep playing and consider to support this project. :(

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This game's mostly enjoyable, but some of the writing is so damn awkward. That Imelda flirting scene shown above and the Monique lewd scene are the worst.

Reactions: Andarilho

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Please tell me we get to pick our last name for the cover as well.

I went with tom(as in thomas anderson).

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Man... That scene is a disaster. What was the point of that?
About Cordelia, given her past, she shouldn't have allowed the bullying. Instead of that she does nothing to stop that, evenmore you lose points with her if you intervene to stop the bullying. So yes, she's an accomplice.

That's very bad, bad writing... For Cordelia and rhe whole scene. Pure nonsense.
Cordelia doesn't do anything to stop them because she's jealous that Emily is MCs "girlfriend", in fact the whole bullying thing was purely out of jealousy from the girls unless MC is retarded when texting emily and monique knows shes FBI because of the text msgs.

alexf55699

Sep 16, 2022
The game is great; however, throughout the story, the MC is portrayed as a confident womanizer with sharp senses and a strong personality, but the last scene where he suddenly keeps watching his partner get bullied is weird and feels out of context.

It's not about the partner's reaction and her bad acting in front of the two gang members (she's supposed to be the experienced one after all), but rather the MC watching the scene unfold while doing absolutely nothing to defuse the situation; it's just weird.

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
This game looks very promising , story is very engrossing, compelling. Characters are looking good. . Go ahead my friend (dev). One of the best game in my favorite listed games.

Reactions: The_Stifmeister

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
The game is great; however, throughout the story, the MC is portrayed as a confident womanizer with sharp senses and a strong personality, but the last scene where he suddenly keeps watching his partner get bullied is weird and feels out of context.

It's not about the partner's reaction and her bad acting in front of the two gang members (she's supposed to be the experienced one after all), but rather the MC watching the scene unfold while doing absolutely nothing to defuse the situation; it's just weird.
To be fair to the cop, she does admit to not being a field/operational detective. Emily was definitely out of her element in that scene.

But I agree with you on MC. Left me scratching my head. :unsure:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Anyone looking for logic in one of Space Samurai's games will probably be very frustrated. They are not to be taken seriously; just light-hearted and goofy. Still, to me they are interesting and fun to play.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Dear supporters, new release is now available!!!
Changelog:
  • 11,000 words
  • 429 images
  • 11 animations
Imelda takes the spotlight, as she and MC set out on a mission.
Maybe the charming criminal might reward him in her own way...
Pc=
Mac=

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes