VN Ren'Py Completed Criminal Attraction! [v1.0.1 Steam] [Space Samurai Games]

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
Major LOL early on. I think the dev really hates the FBI hahaha. Look at these fat, out of shape shlubs. Terrible haircuts, beer bellies, unshaven, wearing hoodies. A long way from Mulder and Scully lmao.
1722139083318.png

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Warning: Previous saves do not work because dev went from different version to 8.2.1 version and then back to 8.0.2 for this release.

EDIT:

If you wish to continue your game from where you left off without starting anew, here are the steps you need to take:
  1. Download and unzip both the Patreon and Steam versions of the game.
  2. Navigate to the root folder of the Steam version of the game.
  3. Proceed to the script directory and copy the following files:
    • cap_03_sc_22.rpy
    • cap_03_sc_23.rpy
    • cap_03_sc_24.rpy
    • cap_03_sc_23.rpy
  4. Paste these files into the corresponding script directory of the Patreon version.
  5. Start the game. You should now be able to continue from your previous save points.

Last edited:

Domdom636

Jul 5, 2024
The game is cool, but the way it ended disappointed me, because in the end after arresting the thieves they will run away, so what's the point of working to arrest them? I found it really boring and it completely ruined the fun of the game.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Rushed ending, scenes cut for no reason too bad.
I would be left hungry.
Big disappointment from Amina and her plug is just good for distraction, the 2nd part of Emily's scene in the metro is too bad too rushed.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Do we download the Steam version or the Patreon version?
The Patreon version hasn't been updated yet, so if you want the completed VN, the Steam version is what you're looking for. Be aware that saves from the Patreon version are incompatible with the Steam version.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Do all undercover cop games have to end like Going the Rogue with a shoddy ending?
It's a shame especially since this dev has talent now let's hope he doesn't give us Mech Academy which is his flagship game.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
How long is this? Five hours? Less, more?
I would estimate around 4 hours if you read everything. I read most of it and finished in 3. Honestly, it's not a bad game. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla/harem games and still liked this one. The writing is a bit awkward, but not terrible. If the tags appeal to you, i think you'd prob like it.
Also, there is a hilarious moment where the MC is going down on a girl in a tub and she tells him "It's okay, just breathe" while his head is completely underwater. Classic!

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes