VN Others Completed Criminal Girls: Invite Only [Final Modded] [NIS America]

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
ugh...typical for J-Games...is it worth at least a playthrough?
I dropped the game midway, seeing as to how the game requires you to grind for everything, so I can't really tell you. Try it out, see if the gameplay suits your style. I know that this game isn't for me though.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I dropped the game midway, seeing as to how the game requires you to grind for everything, so I can't really tell you. Try it out, see if the gameplay suits your style. I know that this game isn't for me though.
heh...I stopped reading at "grind". Not really interested in that. Thanks for letting me know!

madtaco2

Aug 28, 2017
@jeii read the installation spoiler, you skipped the step where you copy the crack files into the install directory

MirrororriM

Oct 7, 2018
Can someone help me out? I downloaded the game and the uncensored patch from here, and I got the punishment minigame voices and the blindfolds, but I can't remove the pink fog? Pressing CTRL+S doesn't do anything at all.

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
my game crashes every time i enter a battle. i think it might hae something to do with the trainer mod but im not sure. i even tried it without loading the trainer and it still crashed.

Shredhead

Feb 24, 2018
if someone could figure out a way to delete the clothes from the data then this could be a fully nude game. i know that there are breasts and stuff under there because when they breathe their breast move but their clothes dont. that means that the clothes are an image but the bodies are animated, so there could be a way to get rid of the clothes. i tried going into the data but im just not smort enough to understand what all of it is.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
can anyone repost the trainer?

You may get a virus warning, so far my PC is fine and I used webroot to scan it to check with no viruses
after you use the hot keys to activate the cheat go into the stats screen (I) and it will activate in game