baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
In order to see which one she likes, you have to choose both to see what the MC says it is. Since I choose wrong first, I came back to a previous save. What I failed to notice was if you choose the Chocolate one, the MC says its Chocolate with Strawberry cream filled. Which if you read her info from the heart, you would be able to tell what she likes. It would make it easier if the dev changed the text for that choice to make it more easier to choose since, the chocolate choice is extremely vague. Would be easier if he changed it to some like "Chocolate with Strawberry Filling" that way people aren't confused. Granted its my fault for not noticing the text the first time.
Yeah, I was just pointing it out as the one shortcoming I found for URM as a walkthrough alternative.

I agree it'd be nice if the strawberry filling were pointed out before choosing the chocolates. But putting it in the choice would be a bit on the nose IMO. If I were the dev I'd point it out in MC's thoughts before the choices were presented.

Reactions: Raionzu

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
love this but that was a shitty cliff why do u guys love doing that T_T
Well . the cliffhanger of the update before was used in a funny way (the e-mail one ) and i liked that .
In fact it made a mockery of the institution cliffhanger.
So I 'm curious what is going to happen with the one of the last update.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I fucking love Suzu, she's so adorable. Also, the hidden submissive desires she let slip out during the first night makes me very excited for future events with her.

Reactions: baloneysammich

pekka123

Aug 17, 2017
Can we get quality of life improvements to android versions like ability to make the font bigger and basic swipe functions? Also its hard to read white font on Android on white background.:)

Will4m

May 13, 2020
I like suzu, the smug master Aki and the secretly submissive wolf girl. Looking forward to the next update and getting to know them better

Also is the mc some kind of lord of the night or something since his 'funny smell' as the ghoul said it is only present during the dark

Very curious about the stalker as well

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was a little disappointed by the cliffhanger, honestly. Like, of course, she of all people is the secret contact. A high school girl. Believable. Oh well, at least with them working together, the author will have an excuse to justify their weird obsession with each other now. I mean, they barely know each other, yet act like lifelong lovers whenever the other is around, which was always kind of weird to me.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Still in my top 3! I like two kinds of humor and they are not alike. I really love the bad humor, the badder the better. I think you can joke about everything, nothing is to holy not to be joked about. My friends called me The Butcher when I was younger as I also loved when the humor was morbid. (In reality I'm a very peaceful man.) The other kind of humor I love is the one you found in this story, the subtle one. The conversation with Harano at the roof made me smile all the time. So as I said, two kinds of humor for me and not alike. :ROFLMAO:

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This isn't like one of those games where characters are randomly killed off for drama is it?

Don't wanna get invested in a game where characters drop like flies...

And also, does it have missable scenes?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.10.2] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,02 GB / 562 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.10.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,01 GB / 528 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.10.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It would be cool if you look at a girl's bio, you can see what type of myth they are. For example, underneath relationship for Miko, it could say vampire.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
This isn't like one of those games where characters are randomly killed off for drama is it?

Don't wanna get invested in a game where characters drop like flies...

And also, does it have missable scenes?
no and noyes?
There's space hamsters hidden for extra photos I think and they're missable, but it's not like missable scenes or anything, just extras.

Reactions: $@~

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
so is there a guide on were the hamsters are , since after 3 playthroughs i still haven seen one....

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
so is there a guide on were the hamsters are , since after 3 playthroughs i still haven seen one....
I do not believe there is a guide, and the hamsters are pretty small, so are easily missable.
I could create a quick guide if needed (would only tell you the dialogue they show up in; no pictures)

Reactions: haooni
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes