Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ya thought it was ditry haveing two hidden a single choise lol wonder who is acutly the best to take to the storage room
TBH I really doubt that it will have actually mattered outside of a minor dialogue difference, but it seems to me that Aki is the most natural choice. Compared to all the other girls she's the one that actually needs the reassurance.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
TBH I really doubt that it will have actually mattered outside of a minor dialogue difference, but it seems to me that Aki is the most natural choice. Compared to all the other girls she's the one that actually needs the reassurance.
I saved game with Kyuki being final choice she needed some love.

Aug 22, 2017
I considered Aki at first, but then I decided to go with Kana because she'd been asking and asking and asking to talk to Ren and he'd kinda kept putting her off.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
now here comes the ODD part iff the MC is ether interested in these lady's but he canot have sex whit them becausse they are vampires.
unless the MC is special enough to not let them go out off there minds or ether he gets killed
maybe he has special abilities to avoid them entirely
but he doesnt know that yet
for me its the first playtrough so dont say anything i whill find out on my own this is just me sorta geussing
so far i like the storyline so far shame about the cliffhanger where i am at i have gotten that far in 1 go off reading
offcoarsse i did take brakes through it LoL
1695682404958.png
qstion what is the period off updates for this novel

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm maybe he should make Uraha aka Dean of that school also 1 of his she is actually quit HOT for 600years old lol

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I think there should be more interaction between MC and Uraha, BUT as her being something of a mentor or guide to him. Especially since she is the Matriarch of one of the oldest, and possibly largest, vampire clans having a huge number of connections due to that as well as her status in the Myth community.

Just an idea

Jul 31, 2021
I think there should be more interaction between MC and Uraha, BUT as her being something of a mentor or guide to him. Especially since she is the Matriarch of one of the oldest, and possibly largest, vampire clans having a huge number of connections due to that as well as her status in the Myth community.

Just an idea
Yeah I'm not entirely on board with the idea that Uraha should be part of the harem, I don't really see any sort of interaction in the future that would indicate a sort of mutual attraction between the MC and her but that's just from what I've observed of the game so far so you might never know in the future.

Eitherway if there is going to be some form of intimacy between them I'm hoping I can opt out of it like I would want for Jun's mother too (assuming that's also ever going to be a thing). Cheers.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah I'm not entirely on board with the idea that Uraha should be part of the harem, I don't really see any sort of interaction in the future that would indicate a sort of mutual attraction between the MC and her but that's just from what I've observed of the game so far so you might never know in the future.

Eitherway if there is going to be some form of intimacy between them I'm hoping I can opt out of it like I would want for Jun's mother too (assuming that's also ever going to be a thing). Cheers.
Depends entirely what the future role of MC in the Myth community will be. He's obviously something big and prophesied with special powers relating to vampires in particular but how does that relate to the old clans is still to be seen.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i dont think its only Vampire Powers i think he has more then that iff i am not mistakenmaybe powers from what other myths can have but who Knows whill see what the creator is planning but ok Uraha and Jun's mom should be chooseble
but the whole class including umico little sister of the older wolf girl.

remember that he attacked Jun's father whit rage and alot off strengt that he didnt knew he had
that's a minotaur thing and he didnt take the strengt Pill ether whit the same power he whould get from that type pill
he also has the same effects as the defensive/healing pill ability's
so i think he has way more powers becausse miko was compleetly calm when she was pinned and just scratched her Nose while being pinned

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Yeah he definitely has a lot of powers, although I think Miko was calm mostly because she thought he couldn't do anything.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
what is nagisa? the older sister to nene she looks like a raccoone with the faceal features but also so damn mysterys or is she actuly a tanookie since thats the closest myth to a racoone i can think of

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
what is nagisa? the older sister to nene she looks like a raccoone with the faceal features but also so damn mysterys or is she actuly a tanookie since thats the closest myth to a racoone i can think of
I don't think she's any kind of animal-like Myth. More like an oracle, the "man" in the moon, or esoteric shit like that.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
1695927465967.png

Crimson High v0.28 Release Schedule

Howdy, Patrons (and patrons to be)!

Next update's almost done and will go out for testing tomorrow evening, so the T2 release will be some time on Friday. Here's the full release schedule (for her pleasure):

• Tier 2 (Progenitor, Heir, Student Council Head, SECSI, Infiltrator, WAP, Student Council, SAT, Agent, Inquisitor):
    29/09/2023
  • Tier 1 (Class Rep, Enforcer, Detective, Third Year, Initiate, Second Year, First Year):
    06/10/2023
  • Tier 0 (Public):
    16/10/2023
(Dates in DD/MM/YYYY format)

That's it from me again. Have a nice [enter time of day] everyone!

Thanks for being awesome!

Cheers!

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes