jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
Oh no - I was so excited to see another Koikatsu game update but then realized that this was one with the dead eyed-manequinn faces - no thank you

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Now this is all based on an assumption but my girl Jun needs to get better at stalking lol. Good update I really want to know what's going on with the MC. Also picking up on Myths being more uh I don't want to say common but... eh fuck it common than we think. On my first playthrough I noticed that the medical examiner had some odd notes, then on my second playthrough it clicked. Dude or dudette is tasting a corpse so that's pretty myth-y or cannibal-y take your pick.

Also I need to pull the trigger and join the discord.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
so i have to ask since my dumbass is to blind for it but...has the extra section of the gallery already some content and im just to dumb to find the secret triggers for it?great game by the way

Reactions: VertigoAVN

VertigoAVN

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Now this is all based on an assumption but my girl Jun needs to get better at stalking lol. Good update I really want to know what's going on with the MC. Also picking up on Myths being more uh I don't want to say common but... eh fuck it common than we think. On my first playthrough I noticed that the medical examiner had some odd notes, then on my second playthrough it clicked. Dude or dudette is tasting a corpse so that's pretty myth-y or cannibal-y take your pick.

Also I need to pull the trigger and join the discord.
Yes, join us! There is a channel for theories as well as people who'd enjoy hearing your thoughts about what's what. :illuminati:

so i have to ask since my dumbass is to blind for it but...has the extra section of the gallery already some content and im just to dumb to find the secret triggers for it?great game by the way
Everything you see in the Extra gallery can be unlocked already. It's just really hard to find when you don't know what you're looking for. :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
First of all, MC gets points for running Windows 7 and renaming the trash bin.
Secondly, is it just me or is everyone's (besides Miko's Mother) head extremely round?

i got stuck on reina's room, how i get out of here
You will find your salvation in nestled in the crotch of a teddy bear.

Reactions: allenandarth

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
These games are always better when they make you laugh out load, Yukari in the classroom when he addresses the whole class on day 2 is awesomely written

Reactions: fugazi666

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am in Reina's guest room looking for my phone I can't seem to find it.... on my 72 inch screen could some post a pick with all the things I need to click on circled or highlighted.
So far I have found the closest a box of toys the stack of boxes a poster and a end table

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
First of all, MC gets points for running Windows 7 and renaming the trash bin.
Secondly, is it just me or is everyone's (besides Miko's Mother) head extremely round?

You will find your salvation in nestled in the crotch of a teddy bear.
thank you, it didn't flash immediately so i didn't notice

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, join us! There is a channel for theories as well as people who'd enjoy hearing your thoughts about what's what. :illuminati:

Everything you see in the Extra gallery can be unlocked already. It's just really hard to find when you don't know what you're looking for. :Kappa:
cheers mate,found the cute lil things im looking for,but on a different note

Reactions: VertigoAVN

Vyniril

Aug 7, 2017
Just downloaded the game and I'm enjoying it so far. Quick questions though, how much is going to change based on the Love and Lust points? Are each of the girls going to have their own stories around main plot or is everything always changing based on the choices and points?

4.50 star(s) 79 Votes