arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
Suzu seems to become an interesting character. Her plush bunny is cute too. What is the story with this bunny? I've seen him in quite a lot of games. Is it from some anime?

Reactions: pedr0

jacoasso

Apr 26, 2018
I'll say it - this game is not good enough to be playing the long game here. Just went through the new update and barely anything happened. You do not have that luxury with this game. You either need to weigh heavily into either the story zone, or the sexy zone, real fast, because neither have been enjoyable so far and you are at risk of losing all interest.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
there's a lot to like here. the girls are great, despite their strangely cute eggtato shaped heads. the protagonist is alright, has decent motivations and isn't a complete cuck, but his way too fucking long monologuing is an issue. most of the time it's not even advancing anything. i'm not getting to know him better by listening to his endless rambling about inane things, it's not advancing the story, it's not advancing the H aspect of the game. it's filler and at times it's so excessive that i really stop caring and spam space bar. that's not very rare for H game players, but it is rare for me. so, i'm hoping you tone that down. also please god don't ruin all the buildup and stuff with 'dream' scenes, it's sooo cheap. the neko girl scene was done incredibly well, i feel like miko was kinda cheated out of something like that because basically all of her goodies have been spoiled already

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Hate to admit it, but I agree on the filler. I like dialogue, and I tend to prefer the story over H-scenes, but this is a bit much. Even the masturbation scene dragged on too long I think, so I don't believe it's a inner dialogue only problem, but a general problem.

Overall, the game IS enjoyable, but needs to tone it down by maybe around 10%-15% in some scenes.

Reactions: fugazi666

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Eh maybe I'm in the minority but I actually like the inner monologues. The MC is a detective after all, seems like it would just come with the job to me. I think the dialogue in general is one of the best parts of this game. After all the games I've played on this site with broken English and/or dialogue that reads like it was written by a 12 year old, I'll take this any day. Same applies to the story too. Definitely is a slower burn though. Probably just isn't a game for you if you're going in expecting a bunch of H-scenes right away imo.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.8.0] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,28 GB / 451 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.8.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,25 GB / 417 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.8.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
my only complaint so far is that some of the hamsters are too hard to find even going back and forth through a scene with the guide in the discord I can't find some of them

mashady

Jun 24, 2020
Hey guys...i need some help... I'm looking for an android game about a boy who woke up at a hospital an he has a huge dick....he fucked his doctor at night and then went to his house staying with his mom and family.
If you know the game tell me the name please.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Update when? Stop fucking around boi!

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys...i need some help... I'm looking for an android game about a boy who woke up at a hospital an he has a huge dick....he fucked his doctor at night and then went to his house staying with his mom and family.
If you know the game tell me the name please.
Sounds like Twisted World, but why are you asking here?

Reactions: Razgrizen89

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Found it odd that there weren't any tags associated (in URM) associated with accepting or declining Mariko but the dialogue definitely made it seem important.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes