RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I wish there was a tutorial of this or at least someway of telling me what the results of my answer are, I'm never too sure if I'm getting all the content here as some of it is useful wayyy later on and some have next to no changes besides dialog change

Reactions: Ankoku

SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
Tried the game, to be honest, I really love it
It has a focus on the little details, like the police report actually matching the date and having proper police stuff (with an easter egg), I have great hopes for this game, good luck

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I wish there was a tutorial of this or at least someway of telling me what the results of my answer are, I'm never too sure if I'm getting all the content here as some of it is useful wayyy later on and some have next to no changes besides dialog change
Sounds like you should give URM a try. At least one person is using it with this game.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What as in no sex scenes AT ALL? WTF skipping it until they add sex scenes.
You have the scene where the white haired girl's mom is masturbating, MC getting a bit playful and intimate with his police colleague. Lastly, getting frisky with a student and some dream scenes I guess. So yeah not that much yet.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
added the vaginal sex tag for a dream huh? idk why but it just doesn't feel the same, dreams don't count. Usually I wouldn't even give a game a try until that tag comes on, but I feel cheated here. Thankfully I actually enjoyed this game, excited for more.

Reactions: Ultimate_Mayhem21
Jul 31, 2021
added the vaginal sex tag for a dream huh? idk why but it just doesn't feel the same, dreams don't count. Usually I wouldn't even give a game a try until that tag comes on, but I feel cheated here. Thankfully I actually enjoyed this game, excited for more.
The tag is there to advertise the content within the game (dream or not). So yes, it would make sense for the vaginal sex tag to be included.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
There is a non-dream scene too: the Mariko scene where you catch her using her dildo. Not sure if that tag got added for this scene or the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: ChrisHaze

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
There is a non-dream scene too: the Mariko scene where you catch her using her dildo. Not sure if that tag got added for this scene or the dream.
Yeah I saw that, but that only falls under masturbation for me, vaginal sex tag should mean a penis is in a vagina lmao

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
The tag is there to advertise the content within the game (dream or not). So yes, it would make sense for the vaginal sex tag to be included.
That's not true, there's been dozens of games that didn't start with the tag and had it added after sex scenes were included.

Jul 31, 2021
That's not true, there's been dozens of games that didn't start with the tag and had it added after sex scenes were included.
Correct, hence the tag is there to advertise the said content that has been already added, that being the dream the MC has. You can argue whether it's only one instance vs a dozen or it being just a dream all you'd like but the tag being there makes sense. That's all I'm trying to say.

Reactions: ChrisHaze

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Correct, hence the tag is there to advertise the said content that has been already added, that being the dream the MC has. You can argue whether it's only one instance vs a dozen or it being just a dream all you'd like but the tag being there makes sense. That's all I'm trying to say.
I guess f95zone should add a dream sex tag just for this then lol. Definitely not happy wasting those 3 days (an hour or 2 each day) playing this one since i was hoping for actual sex.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Loved this update and don't mind it being sshort. Still a lot of action in it. Only one lewd blowjob scene, but I don't care that much. this has such a great story that makes me just want to keep on going to play it. And cliffhangers are the best! (y) :ROFLMAO: :cool: :devilish:

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I hate to say it but I stopped looking for the space hamsters.... I was too busy looking for them and missed most of the game. Lol I had to start over and focus on the story.

walgadon

Nov 5, 2017
Just a comment instead of a review, as I did not go through enough to fully rate it.
Story seems way too western weeb like for me, just could not enjoy it one bit, also seems pretty light on scenes.
Basically not for me.

zarathos11

Oct 15, 2020
I'm going to admit that I wasn't expecting to game this good. I liked all the girls and their personalities and game is surprisingly wholesome. This and some other story driven games showed that this adult games don't always have to be quick fap games and so far I'm loving it. Nicely done sir. Can't wait for the upcoming updates.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes