giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Crimson High [v0.9.2] [Vertigo]
comprimido_.gif

1.47 GB to ≅ 320 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: -

The Android port/version is not official.

Note. There is a bug in the Android version. The dialog is out of the text box. :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Damn... so there really is ways to miss some scenes. A walkthrough is a must then, guide on getting all the girls.

How do you get that blowjob scene?
Like here for example, you need to see Mariko masturbating to get that blowjob much later. The bad part, is this around early in the game. Its easily missed.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
This is one of the best unnoticed games
only 13 pages of discussion and that's a pitty it deserves more attention .
great story
nice models
and some humour .
the way cliffhangers are used at the end of updates made me chuckle .
and way mc acts with the girls is nice sometimes you even could call it romantic .

Raionzu

Feb 3, 2021
If you mean a walkthrough mod, URM is mostly effective. IIRC as of 0.8 the only thing it didn't really help with was the best gift for Miko.
In order to see which one she likes, you have to choose both to see what the MC says it is. Since I choose wrong first, I came back to a previous save. What I failed to notice was if you choose the Chocolate one, the MC says its Chocolate with Strawberry cream filled. Which if you read her info from the heart, you would be able to tell what she likes. It would make it easier if the dev changed the text for that choice to make it more easier to choose since, the chocolate choice is extremely vague. Would be easier if he changed it to some like "Chocolate with Strawberry Filling" that way people aren't confused. Granted its my fault for not noticing the text the first time.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Eh, I get that it's plot related with what Miko actually is (I won't say to save on spoilers for anyone who hasn't played yet), but the MC's obsession with her in his actions and monologues are kind of off-putting. I feel like this is going to turn into a submissive/slave MC to Miko kind of thing. I'll hold out hope that his fascination with her is just due to the newness of the situation and overwhelming emotions, and that eventually he'll get his own free-will back.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes