JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I liked the story so far....
now its getting to complicated
i don't understand why the need with all the enforcer bs

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone else find it a bit awkward that during text messaging, clicking on the phone doesn't make messages progress?

It's not unique to this game AFAICT so probably not a bug. I wonder if there's a workaround though.
I agree that it is awkward. I always click like 5 times on the phone before realizing that I cannot click on the phone.
Not a big deal, but I do not know of any workaround for it.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
bjhbjh1234 HogRocket DraxisSilencer1000

I opened a thread asking about this and someone found the reason: the phone interface is draggable.

TL;DR all you have to do is change one line of code in phone.rpy:

draggable True

Either commenting that out or changing it to False does the trick. For anyone interested, I set it to False in the attached file.
I don't exactly have any problems regarding the phone feature in this game, but nevertheless its nice to see the code behind it, the one from your post.

• Hey there
Reactions: baloneysammich

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I know you're trying to build a soundscape but the moment you throw industrial scraping, scratchy noises at me. I'm just going to mute the whole game. It's grating the the ear and I'd rather not hear it. I don't care if I end up listening to Jack Johnson during a murder investigation, it might not set the scene but at least it's pleasant to listen too.

Anybody else think it's weird that a teacher is waggling her ass at you while she leads you to the murder scene of one of her own students?

Last edited:

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I know you're trying to build a soundscape but the moment you throw industrial scraping, scratchy noises at me. I'm just going to mute the whole game. It's grating the the ear and I'd rather not hear it. I don't care if I end up listening to Jack Johnson during a murder investigation, it might not set the scene but at least it's pleasant to listen too.

Anybody else think it's weird that a teacher is waggling her ass at you while she leads you to the murder scene of one of her own students?
How far have you gotten into the game? lol

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Fair, I was initially drawn to it for the harem tag butwas a little deflated when I learnt there wouldn't be a pregnancy tag. Guess ya can't have everything.
Yeah, that is a bit disappointing, but the girls are good and cute enough where I do not mind.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes