Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Great attention given to the renders.
I really like how all the girls have a distinctive personality, it's fun to watch.
Light-hearted humor.
The story develops progressively, it seems that it still has a long way to go.
I hope to see the following soon.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Yeah.. cliffhangers are a thing you better get used to. I love 'em. :Kappa:

Thank you very much. :p

Well, now you've spoiled the big reveal I had planned for the game's finale. :illuminati:
Yeah, who doesn't hate cliffhangers, but what installment based story (game/VN/book series/movie series/tv show/etc) doesn't have them. Meh, there a fact of story telling. ;):giggle:

OZB!

Dec 5, 2020
Hi everyone! Any idea how to progress from here. I have tried clicking everything so far put no headway. Thanks for the help!

Screenshot_17.png

Reactions: VertigoAVN

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi everyone! Any idea how to progress from here. I have tried clicking everything so far put no headway. Thanks for the help!

View attachment 1492054
Inside storage room and class there are objects to click to find hints for the case... clicked them?

Infirmary talk with nurse after clicking one option ...once done all you will have the option to leave the school

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A keeper that's for sure. Interesting and different story so far. Like the LIs that we've had a closer look at and the MC is a likeable character. So after some more story, aka upgrades, there will be an proper review (as I always promise and most of the times keep*). *Happens that I don't like a game when I continue after an update and as I've got a difficulty with writing bad reviews then I skip that. But I've had some 2-3* reviews.

OZB!

Dec 5, 2020
Inside storage room and class there are objects to click to find hints for the case... clicked them?

Infirmary talk with nurse after clicking one option ...once done all you will have the option to leave the school
Yeah ive done all of that. Still brings back to same place.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yeah, who doesn't hate cliffhangers, but what installment based story (game/VN/book series/movie series/tv show/etc) doesn't have them. Meh, there a fact of story telling. ;):giggle:
It's pretty much a necessity of the format. If you end your update/episode with a wet fart of an ending that doesn't go anywhere or leave anything dangling, the audience is much less likely to come back for the next one.

So you end each segment with a punchy exciting suspenseful moment, and the audience is left on the edge of their seats and eager to see the next part.

As a premise, it arguably goes back to the very dawn of storytelling. And it's pretty much the core idea behind 1001 Arabian Nights (never finish a story, so you have a captive audience tomorrow).

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
I like it so far, good writing, I've giggled a couple times. The handholding was adorable. The girls are all attractive and I see that virgin tag, don't wanna be greedy but I hope it applies to the whole classroom :D well obviously not the teacher unless she is and then that's also great but mostly just the younger girls. Kind of wish the MC didn't have a baby face but that isn't a big deal at all really. Dig it, can't wait to see more.

Edit: I would also suggest adding the animated tag as I almost skipped over this and I'm very glad I didn't but others may.

VertigoAVN

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
I like it so far, good writing, I've giggled a couple times. The handholding was adorable. The girls are all attractive and I see that virgin tag, don't wanna be greedy but I hope it applies to the whole classroom :D well obviously not the teacher unless she is and then that's also great but mostly just the younger girls. Kind of wish the MC didn't have a baby face but that isn't a big deal at all really. Dig it, can't wait to see more.

Edit: I would also suggest adding the animated tag as I almost skipped over this and I'm very glad I didn't but others may.
Thank you very much! We'll have to see how experienced the girls are, won't we? :p
Added the animated tag as suggested. Good point, completely missed that!

Reactions: JonTommy

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Thank you very much! We'll have to see how experienced the girls are, won't we? :p
Added the animated tag as suggested. Good point, completely missed that!
Being honest, I'll be happy if just the twins, Miko, and Jun are but I'll cross my fingers for the rest :LOL:. Considering how Jun reacted to handholding (so lewd!) she has to be and she's so friggin cute. Miko and the twins being vamps means they can't have sex or the guy dies or the girls brain melts right? So surely they are but then again they could've had sex before they turned so hmm. Miko seems flustered by small things like Jun too though. Ah hell who knows the only one that gives off experienced vibes to me is Yukari but we haven't met the rest either.

I really can't wait to see what's coming. Cults, Myths, murder! The MC being drawn to Miko's blood, what's that about? Apparently male vamps don't exist does that mean no male Myth exists? Does the sex thing extend to all Myths probably not right since succubi exist? Is the MC the first male vampire or something more? How do vampires reproduce? Is Mariko Miko's real mom or is it a situation like the twins where they are adopted I guess is the right word? Who is controlling the murder ghoul!? Find out next time on Crimson High.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNYWAY glad you added the animated tag, I hope it brings in more people! I usually filter by Animated so really I'm quite lucky to have seen this when filtering for Harem. The art style is what caught my attention at first, the girls faces are unique which is nice. Good luck with the future seriously hoping to see way more.

VertigoAVN

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Being honest, I'll be happy if just the twins, Miko, and Jun are but I'll cross my fingers for the rest :LOL:. Considering how Jun reacted to handholding (so lewd!) she has to be and she's so friggin cute. Miko and the twins being vamps means they can't have sex or the guy dies or the girls brain melts right? So surely they are but then again they could've had sex before they turned so hmm. Miko seems flustered by small things like Jun too though. Ah hell who knows the only one that gives off experienced vibes to me is Yukari but we haven't met the rest either.

I really can't wait to see what's coming. Cults, Myths, murder! The MC being drawn to Miko's blood, what's that about? Apparently male vamps don't exist does that mean no male Myth exists? Does the sex thing extend to all Myths probably not right since succubi exist? Is the MC the first male vampire or something more? How do vampires reproduce? Is Mariko Miko's real mom or is it a situation like the twins where they are adopted I guess is the right word? Who is controlling the murder ghoul!? Find out next time on Crimson High.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNYWAY glad you added the animated tag, I hope it brings in more people! I usually filter by Animated so really I'm quite lucky to have seen this when filtering for Harem. The art style is what caught my attention at first, the girls faces are unique which is nice. Good luck with the future seriously hoping to see way more.
If you want to discuss those theories of yours: :illuminati:
There's a whole channel dedicated to crafting theories about who's what and what's where and whatnot.
Feel free to join, we'd be happy to have you. :)

I hope the new tag will draw more people in too, yeah. Thank you very much. I love to see that you're apparently liking the game a lot. :illuminati:

Reactions: JonTommy

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is pretty good, I'll definitely keep an eye on it.
Only complaint I have: Often times, a genitive is formed by just appending an 's', leaving out the apostrophe (i.e. writing "Chikas" instead of "Chika's"). While it's not too distracting, and it's probably a pain to find all instances of this to correct them, I'd like to see this corrected.

VertigoAVN

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
This is pretty good, I'll definitely keep an eye on it.
Only complaint I have: Often times, a genitive is formed by just appending an 's', leaving out the apostrophe (i.e. writing "Chikas" instead of "Chika's"). While it's not too distracting, and it's probably a pain to find all instances of this to correct them, I'd like to see this corrected.
The game is being proof-read now and those mistakes were fixed already for the next update. I'm also paying more attention to this now while writing.
Thank you for your feedback!

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It has potential, aside from the not so beautiful faces of some girls. I hope MC continues to be smart, it would be such a dumb move if he were to make a stupid act or decision later that would obviously compromised himself.

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes