mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I couldn't save in or out the town (in Dorian Manor or out world) when I turned all of hunters....
You are normally prevented from saving while in the towns. Did you try entering and exiting the town to see if it would fix the problem? There is a trigger when exiting a town that reenables saving. Same with the fog skill that returns you to Dorian’s Manor.

Reactions: B15A23

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
I didn't. I went straight to Dorian Manor, then I tried save it in overworld.

I can try it after I defeat all of them again. I had a save file.

B15A23

Jul 16, 2021
You are normally prevented from saving while in the towns. Did you try entering and exiting the town to see if it would fix the problem? There is a trigger when exiting a town that reenables saving. Same with the fog skill that returns you to Dorian’s Manor.
Yep. I think trigger didn't work at first time. This time, I was able to save the progress after defeating all hunters in mor Town.

Reactions: mkrudesign

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is vampire the only transformation? was hoping for a lamia one at least o_O?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Can anyone tell me if straight content is completely avoidable?.
I am only interested in a purely lesbian route.
Unless I'm mistaken, sexual content in general is completely avoidable, so far. The vampire route is an exception, which does begin with the protagonist losing her virginity to a male vampire. The game is like 95% girls, though.

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
I was browsing the walk-through, and it noted that Dorian has no post-win content at the time of writing, but realized it was a few versions out of date.

So I decided to give him a shot. See if I could whup his arrogant ass.

"Wow. This fight is taking a long-ass time. How much HP does this punk have?"

Then I remembered I had the Mind's Eye item.

HP 975,831/999,999

Yeah. I...am going to assume there is still no content added in for beating him.

Hm. After the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not really keen on where things are going. I get an unwinnable fight with Dorian, I get -one- unwinnable fight in the early game, but I'm not a fan of things when the protag who is competent and skilled for a length of time is shown to be utterly useless suddenly, and showed up by another character immediately afterward. Edit: And I am bothered that an idiot like the lass in green armor is going to be a continuing presence in the story.

The storytelling really seems to have strong up and downswings. The emotional storytelling and characterization is rather good, but every time the plot needs to happen someone (often Mila) grabs the idiot box and things go awry.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
I was browsing the walk-through, and it noted that Dorian has no post-win content at the time of writing, but realized it was a few versions out of date.

So I decided to give him a shot. See if I could whup his arrogant ass.

"Wow. This fight is taking a long-ass time. How much HP does this punk have?"

Then I remembered I had the Mind's Eye item.

HP 975,831/999,999

Yeah. I...am going to assume there is still no content added in for beating him.

Hm. After the
I'm not really keen on where things are going. I get an unwinnable fight with Dorian, I get -one- unwinnable fight in the early game, but I'm not a fan of things when the protag who is competent and skilled for a length of time is shown to be utterly useless suddenly, and showed up by another character immediately afterward. Edit: And I am bothered that an idiot like the lass in green armor is going to be a continuing presence in the story.

The storytelling really seems to have strong up and downswings. The emotional storytelling and characterization is rather good, but every time the plot needs to happen someone (often Mila) grabs the idiot box and things go awry.
I promise Dorian is going to be updated soon! There's a reason he hasn't been balanced properly that will be revealed in a future update! Not this upcoming version update, but likely the next one he will get the proper balancing treatment!

Also, I'm curious what you are referencing when you said "I'm not a fan of things when the protag who is competent and skilled for a length of time is shown to be utterly useless suddenly, and showed up by another character immediately afterward."

I assume you are taking about a certain fight in chapter 3? I thought that part was explained in the text but I could be off base. Could you elaborate?

Also: "I am bothered that an idiot like the lass in green armor is going to be a continuing presence in the story."
>
Rustled.jpg

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Also, I'm curious what you are referencing when you said "I'm not a fan of things when the protag who is competent and skilled for a length of time is shown to be utterly useless suddenly, and showed up by another character immediately afterward."

I assume you are taking about a certain fight in chapter 3? I thought that part was explained in the text but I could be off base. Could you elaborate?
Alright, let me try and lay out the experience from my POV going through the game start to finish in one go (with a detour for vamp route) after not playing it since a fairly early version.

Spoiler tagging for the sake of other folk.

So, yeah. There's my 2am way too wordy breakdown.

Still, despite all that, I really do like the game. I'm interested in things, I want to see where the story goes, and I especially want to see more of the vampire route purely because Mila being a bit more dominant in scenes is fantastic.

Also, WTB werewolf route.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Alright, let me try and lay out the experience from my POV going through the game start to finish in one go (with a detour for vamp route) after not playing it since a fairly early version.

Spoiler tagging for the sake of other folk.

So, yeah. There's my 2am way too wordy breakdown.

Still, despite all that, I really do like the game. I'm interested in things, I want to see where the story goes, and I especially want to see more of the vampire route purely because Mila being a bit more dominant in scenes is fantastic.

Also, WTB werewolf route.
I’m glad I got my morning joe for that comment, because that was an enjoyable and eye opening examination of chapter 3 lol. Well, for what it’s worth, here’s my rebuttal.

Thanks for playing through the game and I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it so far. Looking forward to your thoughts on Chapter 4 once it releases.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes