Sansbones69

Jun 10, 2022
Hello and thank you for this very beautiful and funny game. I could enjoy it until the end. Well, almost, for I'm stuck at the final fight against Alexandria omega.
I could destroy all the malispheres, except the one that is sentitive to fire. I used the Cross, Fhaalda and tried many times to destroy it with fire spells and by other means but it is useless. Then I can't beat Alexandria. Did I miss something ?
Could you help me please ? Thank you all.
Could you please give us the save file when you're done with the game ?

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Here is a link to the walkthrough. It should help you with any issues you have.
Well, thanks for your quick answer ! I have read this walkthrough and it really helps to spare time. But for the last fight, it doesn't. The problem remains the same and though I summon Faahlda (who stays for 10 rounds) I cannot destroy the "Fire" malisphere. My last "fire" attacks are made against Alexandria and don't hurt the last malisphere (once I succeded in inflicting a few points of damage) and finally all my SP are gone. I have the best level (99) and probably the best arm, armor and items with diamonds everywhere. Of course, the end is the bad one after an endless and boring fight.
Should I operate with an other tactic ? Maybe Faahlda must be summoned at a special moment ?
Your advices are welcome. Have a good day !

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Well, thanks for your quick answer ! I have read this walkthrough and it really helps to spare time. But for the last fight, it doesn't. The problem remains the same and though I summon Faahlda (who stays for 10 rounds) I cannot destroy the "Fire" malisphere. My last "fire" attacks are made against Alexandria and don't hurt the last malisphere (once I succeded in inflicting a few points of damage) and finally all my SP are gone. I have the best level (99) and probably the best arm, armor and items with diamonds everywhere. Of course, the end is the bad one after an endless and boring fight.
Should I operate with an other tactic ? Maybe Faahlda must be summoned at a special moment ?
Your advices are welcome. Have a good day !
All you need to do to break that malisphere is hit it with your bomb skills, which deal fire damage. Each of the spheres is weak to a different attribute and only take damage from that attribute. Once all the malispheres are destroyed, you proceed to the second phase of the fight.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
All you need to do to break that malisphere is hit it with your bomb skills, which deal fire damage. Each of the spheres is weak to a different attribute and only take damage from that attribute. Once all the malispheres are destroyed, you proceed to the second phase of the fight.
Perfect ! I didn't realize that I could pass from one enemy to another in my attacks. Alexandria is done !
Thank you very much. I will ttry the other route.

Reactions: mkrudesign
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes