• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Crisis Point: Extinction [v0.47] [Anon42]

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
A "side-scroller"done right.No stupid amounts of enemies that chain stun/irritate you and responsive controls.If devs keep adding content then not supporting this game will be a sin.

Reactions: Gaboris and Anon42

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
It's in the desert.You need gloves to climb up the ledge
Coordinates of that room with the ledge: X54 Y18
1548023142569.png

Reactions: Gaboris

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
Sadly im on of those that really dislike the "press x for h scenes" mechanic, maybe if it was on defeated enemies and more femdom themed, or even some meter that forces the heroine to masturbate. Now that H scenes honestly feels like cheating it was enough to pull me away from the game for good.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
or even some meter that forces the heroine to masturbate
You mean like the libido mechanic that already exists in the game and does that exact thing you just described?

Is the gallery version updated ? Or will it be updated ?
The gallery hasn't been updated yet. I might see about trying to update it soon since we do have the new sex moans for Alicia, but there isn't any actual new H-content to put in the gallery yet so I might wait a bit longer, not sure yet.

For everyone that's been leaving nice comments, thank you so much! I completely understand why some people don't like the new direction for H-scenes, and that's fine, it's personal preference, but it's wonderful to know that everyone seems to be enjoying the direction of gameplay at least.

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
You mean like the libido mechanic that already exists in the game and does that exact thing you just described?
Its either a later in game mechanic that i did not reached yet or it barly noticable. Well to each his own i guess.

D

Deleted member 134051

I've never been very good with games in this genre, I have a massive tendency to get lost. Can anyone tell me where to go after killing the tar boss? I've been wandering the ruins for an hour.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Does this game has a funding method outside of patreon? I'd like to contribute, but don't want anything to do with them...

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
Very good game will follow, but the Deep Soil segment felt rather drawn out a bit by the water-segments and BE debuff slowing down the player rather semi-forcibly, one thing that would be a big plus would be reworking BE making it more of a buff rather than a debuff, the slow movement is fine but the inability to jump or properly aim your blaster while affected by BE can be jarring at times, one way to turn the debuff into a buff would be possibly causing enemies to be distracted/stunned from the huge breasts, some sort of damage mitigation for the duration, or some sort of breast-based alternate attack that would have special effect(s).

As for the water segments what you could do after killing the boss in the Deep Soil area giving the player a swimming upgrade/ability to fully swim/dive properly, and either from that adding some additional areas in Deep Soil accessible from the water or rather making an entirely new area accessible from the swimming/diving upgrade allowing for greater expansion within the world of the game, if you do a water-based area try to make a mix of subterranean and tropical/coastal area to give a break within the games atmosphere allowing for better variety of gameplay possibly.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Does this game has a funding method outside of patreon? I'd like to contribute, but don't want anything to do with them...
Thanks for wanting to support, but we don't have any other avenues for funding at the moment.

Very good game will follow, but the Deep Soil segment felt rather drawn out a bit by the water-segments and BE debuff slowing down the player rather semi-forcibly, one thing that would be a big plus would be reworking BE making it more of a buff rather than a debuff, the slow movement is fine but the inability to jump or properly aim your blaster while affected by BE can be jarring at times, one way to turn the debuff into a buff would be possibly causing enemies to be distracted/stunned from the huge breasts, some sort of damage mitigation for the duration, or some sort of breast-based alternate attack that would have special effect(s).

As for the water segments what you could do after killing the boss in the Deep Soil area giving the player a swimming upgrade/ability to fully swim/dive properly, and either from that adding some additional areas in Deep Soil accessible from the water or rather making an entirely new area accessible from the swimming/diving upgrade allowing for greater expansion within the world of the game, if you do a water-based area try to make a mix of subterranean and tropical/coastal area to give a break within the games atmosphere allowing for better variety of gameplay possibly.
I appreciate all the suggestions, but I do have a very clear idea in mind on how I want to rework all of those things. The BE slowing you down and how negatively it impacts gameplay is something I'm very aware of, and I want to fix it asap, but the fact that BE entirely changes the visuals of the character by giving her bigger breasts, along with our animation style being frame-by-frame, means that reworking it is an extremely time-consuming process as many animations need to be redone. Rest assured BE as a mechanic will be reworked to remove the movement debuff, I'm not at all happy with the way it is now, but that's why it's taking so long, especially since our focus was on the first two areas of the game and BE doesn't come in until the Deep Soil. As for the water, I already have plans for that as well, I'm just not ready to share 'em yet.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
So i defeated the Tar monster but am I supposed to have found gloves somewhere? I can't jump high enough to proceed.

zonesamabaka

Feb 5, 2018
i've played all the side scrollers i can find and this is my favorite by far!
controls/ sound/ visuals/ h/ all great, hot & actually fun cant wait to see more!

Reactions: Anon42
D

Deleted member 366621

View attachment 197003
Overview:
Crisis Point: Extinction is a lewd platformer Metroidvania game in which you play as headstrong military soldier Alicia (pictured above) as she explores a mysterious alien planet.

Set in the not-too-distant future, mankind has finally discovered the secrets to long-distance space travel and, in their haste to explore the stars, are infected with a virus that alters the Y chromosome in developing infants, causing all children to be born female.

As Alicia, you must outwit, outshoot, and outlast the various creatures lurking on and below the planet's surface as she locates survivors and explores deep caves, ancient ruins, alien jungles, and more, all while searching for a cure to save humanity.​

Updated: 1 - 20 - 2019
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.33
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

v0.33 Download:
- - - - - - -
shared by @Unplasenaris

GALLERY:
- - - -
CG PACK:
- - - -

View attachment 47258 View attachment 47259
Gonna give this a whirl. I might become a patron if its as good as I think it will be.

Baitlobster

Apr 30, 2018
I don't usually comment, but seeing as the dev's actually paying attention to the thread.. and the comments regarding the breast expansion problems.. i think the problem is mostly the level design in the area and the BE basically stopping your character.. you can't aim at an angle, you can't jump, dash, do anything.. you just have to wait it out.. and that section is very vertical heavy compared to the rest of the game. so you're doing a lot of hurry up and wait.. also, that particular vertical segment has 4 ways out that end up with no way back... so you have to go up it a minimum of 5 times if you want to explore the map, which.. is the point of a metroidvania.. two go back to the start of the game with a lot of running downtime, two require you to rerun a whole section again, and can cause you to miss them and have to redo them... i'm a huge fan of BE and want it left in the game, found that section to be one of the hottest, but it was, from a gameplay perspective, one of the most frustrating. the catacombs later were much more satisfying in comparison.

Anon42

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I don't usually comment, but seeing as the dev's actually paying attention to the thread.. and the comments regarding the breast expansion problems.. i think the problem is mostly the level design in the area and the BE basically stopping your character.. you can't aim at an angle, you can't jump, dash, do anything.. you just have to wait it out.. and that section is very vertical heavy compared to the rest of the game. so you're doing a lot of hurry up and wait.. also, that particular vertical segment has 4 ways out that end up with no way back... so you have to go up it a minimum of 5 times if you want to explore the map, which.. is the point of a metroidvania.. two go back to the start of the game with a lot of running downtime, two require you to rerun a whole section again, and can cause you to miss them and have to redo them... i'm a huge fan of BE and want it left in the game, found that section to be one of the hottest, but it was, from a gameplay perspective, one of the most frustrating. the catacombs later were much more satisfying in comparison.
Thanks for writing your thoughts out, man. Since we were so focused on the first two areas of the game for the rework, the Deep Soil hasn't gotten the attention I'd like it to get yet, and comments like these are really gonna help out when we turn our attention towards fixing it up. Even though the BIG rework is done, we'll still be making gradual changes to areas that don't match up to our quality standards, and the Deep Soil is definitely one of 'em. And don't worry, BE isn't being removed, it's just being reworked to remove the movement/functionality debuff (along with a few other things).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Just finished the game and I want to ask a few questions just to make sure Ive seen everything before i delete the game (For the time being till the next update) There are two ??? options one is on the main menu and the other is in the warp pad menu I want to know if those are unlocks or just not in the game yet. And the next question is in the in game gallery there is a spot for a 3rd monster in the forest area and in the summit area are those enemy's in game or not yet?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes