VN Ren'Py Crochet Cavalcade [Chp.1] [Crochet Cavalcade]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
is this uhh... like a sequel to "Misadventures of Haley" or whatever that old game was called.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Who is the main character? Is it the blonde or one of the dudes?
What are the future tags please?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This game's the funniest shit ever. It's like reading a VN version of Stanley's Parable, with a bit of Trainspotting thrown in for whatever reason.

Katsui

Nov 30, 2017
DOes anyone know how to get the last pic in teh gallery?
not very satisfying but you can find the pic under (yourdrive):\Crochet_Cavalcade\Crochet Cavalcade\game\images
filename is HAYBATH.jpg, i found one secret in the cafeteria guy's closet here, during the conversation just click on this, text shouldn't advance when you do so, which is how you know you've succeeded, then click past and you get the melon image, given it's automatically unlocked anyways, theres at least one more but i have no idea where they are, the files in images hints towards what the secret should be but i can't find it and its too tedious secretlocation.jpg

Reactions: GideonLover

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
not very satisfying but you can find the pic under (yourdrive):\Crochet_Cavalcade\Crochet Cavalcade\game\images
filename is HAYBATH.jpg, i found one secret in the cafeteria guy's closet here, during the conversation just click on this, text shouldn't advance when you do so, which is how you know you've succeeded, then click past and you get the melon image, given it's automatically unlocked anyways, theres at least one more but i have no idea where they are, the files in images hints towards what the secret should be but i can't find it and its too tedious View attachment 2247070
Thanks! I found it in the folder.

Also, the game writing is really... not that much interesting. It's ok to add some comedy but when all you've got is fourth wall breaking jokes it gets really repetitive really fast. Plus, again, ok for comedy, but it was so unbearable at some point that it just ruined the sex scenes. I stopped reading all together and just started watching the (admiteddly, pretty awesome) pics. The game would be so much better with some good sexy writing.

(Oh and sorry for the guy that asked otherwise, but I really hope the centaur girl has a massive horsecock! I'm sooo much into that stuff ).

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes