4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

xMeganJ99x

Apr 11, 2022
It looks great, and you're off to a great start. Excellent rendering and animation. I'm interested in seeing what fetishes you've planned for the game. I sincerely hope this one doesn't get abandoned! And one more thing, lesbian path?

Reactions: desdraw

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This, apart from "Goons Raid Her" has been the only potentially a good Lara Croft AVN that I've come across to, just hope there won't be any bestiality, monster sex or rape, at least not as forced content but optional, seen far too much fanfic Lara stuff featuring such content over the years as is xD

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
This, apart from "Goons Raid Her" has been the only potentially a good Lara Croft AVN that I've come across to, just hope there won't be any bestiality, monster sex or rape, at least not as forced content but optional, seen far too much fanfic Lara stuff featuring such content over the years as is xD
Yeah... i dont dislike Laura with horse, trolls, massive dildos, etc..., but they are everywere, all the people are doing the same stuff about Laura, so i hope in this game is a little more "normal"...

May 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Croft Adventures v0.2b

Download
Mega

Don't forget to support desdraw work at or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Android version man

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Demmmm,that renders! Gonna play this one for sure although i'm usually dont go for games with female protag,but this one,yeah an amazing one is an exception.Good job dev!

• Love

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
That renders are so hot! Plus great animations and atmospheric music! = one of the best games!
The story is also intriguing, though I did not manage 100%

• Love

ETTYSS

May 7, 2020
This game is freaking hot as hell! Hope you will continue developing, game has big, not just big, but huge potential, so don't even thinking to give up.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes