4.10 star(s) 25 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot Damnnnn:love::love::love: This is really good, actually great(y)(y)(y). My initial feedback is based solely on the gameplay experience as I have not completed the game yet:p (I've only gone through day 1 per se), so I cannot comment on content or story-wise (I don't really cared that much about how much content or story are there, or if the story make sense or not since it is very early version of the game anyway).

This initial feedback is based upon the first impression regarding the narrative (below) and gameplay experiences, which are:
  • No game-breaking bug
  • Very intuitive UI
  • Stunning visuals, music/sound and voice acting.
  • Achievement System
  • Progress Tracker
  • End Scene (basically the game informs that you reached the end of content for the release)
Story-wise, it is also very interesting and engaging indeed, deep rooted in adventure/exploration/mystery as LCTR known for, with a sexy lewd twist for it. I immediately noticed the 'Corruption' theme around it but somehow I am surprised that the developer has gone to great length of giving the players a choice of an opposite route, which is why I chose to play that route (No Corruption) for my 1s playthrough and I love it so far. I am sure that I will love it more on the 'Corruption' route, which I will try next :p.

So, keep em (the content) coming, dev so that I can keep on cumming:ROFLMAO::p.

Edit: Updated as I completed my 1st playthrough.

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am once again asking for your financial support a Mac version, please.
Here is how you can build/create your own Mac version based of pc (Windows/Linux) version if you want it quicker, rather than waiting for the developer to provide you one (which he might or might not even do in the first place, not an obligation anyway).

Hope that helps. Also, I think that the developer themselve did not use Mac, hence there is no Mac version. However, I believe that if enough demands for Mac version, then the developer will most likely provide it for future releases, it is not that they deliberately alienated Mac users per se, just my 2 cents.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
This game is very promising.
The graphical desing, is cool,(Menu, characters, etc)
I can't judge the story because doesn't speak English so well.
(And finaly have a voice, in some game, okay, i need a voice, becouse this is make a feeling.)
So, GL to Devs, and my eyes is hold your work.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes